Opaque Media Group is an award-winning Melbourne based studio that specializes in an array of interactive and technology solutions within the film, games and enterprise sectors. We’re internationally recognized as being among the best Virtual and Augmented reality developers and we’re growing in exciting ways!
Wargaming Sydney is seeking a Junior Software Engineer to join our friendly team for a 3 month paid internship program. You will work alongside talented developers in a supportive and fun environment. This is a good opportunity for a Junior C++ Developer who is interested in gaining exposure in the games development industry.
What you'll be doing:
Wargaming Sydney is seeking an experienced Product Owner for a talented software development group working on BigWorld Technology, the record-breaking server technology behind World of Tanks, and other award-winning MMOs.
Wargaming Sydney is seeking an experienced, passionate Scrum Master to join our team working in a Large-Scale Scrum environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Help the organisation realise the benefits of Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)
- Champion continuous process improvements of their team, and of the broader group and organisation
- Coach and facilitate the team on Lean and Agile practices
What you'll bring:
Wymac Gaming Solutions is seeking an EXPERIENCED Gameplay and UI Programmer to join our 30 human dev team an Oakleigh, Melbourne.
We are embarking on a new PC/ touch/ custom hardware game for which you will be the sole programmer for the vast majority of the project. Working in Unity with C# you will develop the game system alongside a producer (yours truly), 2 designers, a concept artist and a 3D artist, also interfacing with our back end/ system programmers to integrate our economy/ math modelling software into the front end game.
Wymac Gaming Solutions is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
Are you a Content and Design Editor?
Luma is seeking Designers with a strong Editorial skill-set to service both our Original and Branded content endeavors.
Are you a Junior System Administrator?
The ideal candidate will be able to contribute to many aspects of our production network; including user support, OS management and scripting.
Are you a Crowd Simulation TD?
- Produce various realistic animation ranging from people, animals, and other objects
- Work with the Animation and Rigging team to develop special character rigs that can be developed in the crowd pipeline and duplicated.
- Be able to create and duplicate crowd animation from several hundred to several thousand
Are you a Client Services / Receptionist?