• Seeking opportunities in the game industry as either a Designer, Developer, Producer, Manager, or Editor/Writer. Or a combination of any of these.
• I have project management and software engineering experience with a passion for designing and developing games.
• I am a fast-learner and am conversant with the following: C# (XNA), C, C++, VB, Torquescript, Facebook API, PHP, and Construct 2. I also have experience with 3D software like UDK, Unity, and 3DS Max.
• I was responsible for designing, developing, and deploying Pachinko Parlor (Facebook App). I also set up the website server and managed the PR and BI aspects of the project.
• I converted an Educational app in Flash format to an HTML5 format. This game was targeted for a tablet platform and the company was for Linkit!.
• I founded GamesWarp.com, a game review website - with more than 330 game reviews. It was formerly known as Daily PC Game Reviews.
• I have 20 years experience managing various classified avionics software projects. As an officer in the military, I led a team of 35 men.
• I developed more than 15 applications over 20 years, one of which was an OpenGL 3D visualization application showing aircraft in flight.
• I have experience with SAP and had attended a course on MM (Materials Management) in Sep 2011.
• I have excellent communication skills and am resourceful and experienced in developing presentations, technical documentation, and training materials. I am very conversant with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
• Project management, programming, debugging, testing, generating documentation, and reverse engineering.
• Entrepreneurial publisher and skilled in establishing good PR and contacts.