Skip to main content

Sumea Modeller Challenge #9 - Tejay

• Low poly building i made based off a tabletop figure. The final image is of a simple lit render.
    Specs:
    Tris 395
    Texutre >512x512

• Since everyone else is posting theirs, i thought i would too. I decided to model Crono from the Square-enix title Chrono Trigger. I was a little short of time to polish the submission, but i'm happy with the results of the model itself.

I'…

• Unamed: Pheonix Brothers

Bio:
    Unamed was one of two ideticle twins. After birth the mafia collected him from his perants before any record was made of his exsistance. Avioding the eye of the public, he carries out assasinations and…

Submitted by Tejay on

i'm still new to 3d but i'll give it a good go.

Submitted by sebp on Wed, 01/08/07 - 3:05 AM Permalink

Start scribbling Tejay! which god are you going to do?

Submitted by Tejay on Wed, 01/08/07 - 1:41 PM Permalink

not entirely sure yet i'm still in the research phasebut i'll be looking into it more during my days off school

-considering the theme and that they must be ready to kick butt, i'm probably gonna do a cross between, Ares the god of war and Hephaestus,who was god of fire and the forge... or so says wikipedia.

so my thoughts after that is a heavy armored character, probably more bulk then i'm used to doing, and lots of metal armor, maybe a mace or axe for a weapon, probably two handers.Tejay2007-08-01 04:06:51

Submitted by sebp on Thu, 02/08/07 - 10:17 AM Permalink

cool idea! perhaps a few more polys then normal to!

Submitted by Tejay on Mon, 06/08/07 - 3:26 PM Permalink

well i thought i should submit something, even though its very rough, the left arm is going to be heavily armored and hard to move, but the circle on his hand/ gantlet is going to be a sheild, since his weapon is two handed it will be small and attached to the armor while the right arm retains all movements.

(still in planning stage though)

Submitted by sebp on Tue, 07/08/07 - 2:08 AM Permalink

looking good!!!

Submitted by Tejay on Tue, 21/08/07 - 12:02 PM Permalink

finished concept coloured, not too sure about the tatoo on the face makes my toon seem more like kratos, but i just liked the idea...yeah but the tatoo on his art is of phi, the golden ratio, i thought it would be a good symbol for a warrior, symbolising someone that is balaced in mental and physical strenght

Submitted by Killa Dee on Tue, 21/08/07 - 2:19 PM Permalink

Hey Tejay, nice concept buddy. Keep up the great work!

Submitted by sebp on Wed, 22/08/07 - 2:05 AM Permalink

awsome, the costume is looking great

Posted by Tejay on

i'm still new to 3d but i'll give it a good go.

Submitted by sebp on Wed, 01/08/07 - 3:05 AM Permalink

Start scribbling Tejay! which god are you going to do?

Submitted by Tejay on Wed, 01/08/07 - 1:41 PM Permalink

not entirely sure yet i'm still in the research phasebut i'll be looking into it more during my days off school

-considering the theme and that they must be ready to kick butt, i'm probably gonna do a cross between, Ares the god of war and Hephaestus,who was god of fire and the forge... or so says wikipedia.

so my thoughts after that is a heavy armored character, probably more bulk then i'm used to doing, and lots of metal armor, maybe a mace or axe for a weapon, probably two handers.Tejay2007-08-01 04:06:51

Submitted by sebp on Thu, 02/08/07 - 10:17 AM Permalink

cool idea! perhaps a few more polys then normal to!

Submitted by Tejay on Mon, 06/08/07 - 3:26 PM Permalink

well i thought i should submit something, even though its very rough, the left arm is going to be heavily armored and hard to move, but the circle on his hand/ gantlet is going to be a sheild, since his weapon is two handed it will be small and attached to the armor while the right arm retains all movements.

(still in planning stage though)

Submitted by sebp on Tue, 07/08/07 - 2:08 AM Permalink

looking good!!!

Submitted by Tejay on Tue, 21/08/07 - 12:02 PM Permalink

finished concept coloured, not too sure about the tatoo on the face makes my toon seem more like kratos, but i just liked the idea...yeah but the tatoo on his art is of phi, the golden ratio, i thought it would be a good symbol for a warrior, symbolising someone that is balaced in mental and physical strenght

Submitted by Killa Dee on Tue, 21/08/07 - 2:19 PM Permalink

Hey Tejay, nice concept buddy. Keep up the great work!

Submitted by sebp on Wed, 22/08/07 - 2:05 AM Permalink

awsome, the costume is looking great