Skip to main content

Gaming Programmers, Console & PC

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on
Forum

Award winning International Gaming Studio is looking for programmers (Console & PC) with prior commercial experience to join their team in Canberra.

International Gaming Studio.
Console and/or PC commercial experience.
C++, OO, 3D Rendering, Programming & Testing.

Mitchellake is currently representing an award winning Gaming Developer in the search for talented & dedicated programmers to join their team in Canberra. With deep RPG and strategy games in both the PC and next generation console markets, you will be exposed to an energetic, team culture second to none.

Typical technical requirements exist such as C/C++, a working knowledge of 3D rendering, a working understanding of OO design principles & strong writing, documentation and code testing skills.

As a team member, or leader, you will be required to take ownership of a large piece of a game, review and develop this component to the highest standards whilst liasing with design and art teams.

You must be driven to deliver the best possible outcome and have a real passion for gaming.

Our client is building a team that will be second to none and would like to engage professionals who have either PC or Console (Xbox or PS2 or GameCube) commercial experience.

For the right candidate outstanding opportunities await in the Gaming Industry. Our client has well established offices in Australia and the US and they will offer market competitive salaries. This role exists across junior and senior levels.

If you want to explore this career opportunity further, call Simon O'Malley on (03) 9670 7604 or email at simon@mitchellake.com

MITCHELLAKE CONSULTING
:::Identify :::Engage :::Inspire

Posted by souri on
Forum

Award winning International Gaming Studio is looking for programmers (Console & PC) with prior commercial experience to join their team in Canberra.

International Gaming Studio.
Console and/or PC commercial experience.
C++, OO, 3D Rendering, Programming & Testing.

Mitchellake is currently representing an award winning Gaming Developer in the search for talented & dedicated programmers to join their team in Canberra. With deep RPG and strategy games in both the PC and next generation console markets, you will be exposed to an energetic, team culture second to none.

Typical technical requirements exist such as C/C++, a working knowledge of 3D rendering, a working understanding of OO design principles & strong writing, documentation and code testing skills.

As a team member, or leader, you will be required to take ownership of a large piece of a game, review and develop this component to the highest standards whilst liasing with design and art teams.

You must be driven to deliver the best possible outcome and have a real passion for gaming.

Our client is building a team that will be second to none and would like to engage professionals who have either PC or Console (Xbox or PS2 or GameCube) commercial experience.

For the right candidate outstanding opportunities await in the Gaming Industry. Our client has well established offices in Australia and the US and they will offer market competitive salaries. This role exists across junior and senior levels.

If you want to explore this career opportunity further, call Simon O'Malley on (03) 9670 7604 or email at simon@mitchellake.com

MITCHELLAKE CONSULTING
:::Identify :::Engage :::Inspire