Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #5 -3D- idaho

Submitted by Idaho on

Hi guys, i know im entering a little late in the game, but hopefully i can get it finished on time. Heres to hoping!

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/simages2/104_girlpetL.jpg[/img]

Submitted by Kane on Tue, 02/03/04 - 4:58 AM Permalink

that first one is very Hoppip from Pokemon...

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 02/03/04 - 8:13 AM Permalink

nice drawings but they dont seem to link up to each other very well.... (theres probably a better way to say that)

like the trainer character though, thats a new idea :D

Submitted by Idaho on Tue, 02/03/04 - 10:08 PM Permalink

Thanks guys, yeh the first one is based on hoppipand a piggy bank, the others are evolutions which i agree, 'dont really link up'. Nothing final yet, still tossing around ideas.

Submitted by smeg on Wed, 03/03/04 - 7:30 AM Permalink

the second and third evolutions have similar features... just not colour schemes.

I suggest you drop that first evolution, tighten the transition between the last two (colour mostly) and then work backwards to find your first form (or alternatively, evolve him further and drop that first one).

cool owner. Nice and different

cheers

Posted by Idaho on

Hi guys, i know im entering a little late in the game, but hopefully i can get it finished on time. Heres to hoping!

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/simages2/104_girlpetL.jpg[/img]

Submitted by Kane on Tue, 02/03/04 - 4:58 AM Permalink

that first one is very Hoppip from Pokemon...

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 02/03/04 - 8:13 AM Permalink

nice drawings but they dont seem to link up to each other very well.... (theres probably a better way to say that)

like the trainer character though, thats a new idea :D

Submitted by Idaho on Tue, 02/03/04 - 10:08 PM Permalink

Thanks guys, yeh the first one is based on hoppipand a piggy bank, the others are evolutions which i agree, 'dont really link up'. Nothing final yet, still tossing around ideas.

Submitted by smeg on Wed, 03/03/04 - 7:30 AM Permalink

the second and third evolutions have similar features... just not colour schemes.

I suggest you drop that first evolution, tighten the transition between the last two (colour mostly) and then work backwards to find your first form (or alternatively, evolve him further and drop that first one).

cool owner. Nice and different

cheers