Skip to main content

Tsumea Modeller Challange #10 - TheSnottyMidget

Just reserving my spot for the challange, will post up ideas later peeps.

Submitted by TheSnottyMidget on Sun, 03/08/08 - 9:37 PM Permalink

hey hey havent checked the forums recently, so i hope my idea isnt tooo similar to anyone else, but i had to ideas,
1. a sercurity guard gone postal, cause he couldn't make it to the police forces because of mental instability (bit cleche i know)

2. or a cab driver, as a self proclaimed vigilanti, where he believes its his duty to clean up the streets from all of the low lifes, and such. but then has become addicted to killing, and the thrill of it..... and slowly builds up the chain of inportance and carefully selects his victims n what not.....

anyway feedback would be great guys, in the mean time i might do some rough drafts of the characters, good luck all!!

Just reserving my spot for the challange, will post up ideas later peeps.

Submitted by TheSnottyMidget on Sun, 03/08/08 - 9:37 PM Permalink

hey hey havent checked the forums recently, so i hope my idea isnt tooo similar to anyone else, but i had to ideas,
1. a sercurity guard gone postal, cause he couldn't make it to the police forces because of mental instability (bit cleche i know)

2. or a cab driver, as a self proclaimed vigilanti, where he believes its his duty to clean up the streets from all of the low lifes, and such. but then has become addicted to killing, and the thrill of it..... and slowly builds up the chain of inportance and carefully selects his victims n what not.....

anyway feedback would be great guys, in the mean time i might do some rough drafts of the characters, good luck all!!