Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge # 6 Ferocitas

Submitted by Ferocitas on

Here is my 3RD attempt at a horror character. this character would be a boss methinks. the face in the middle is constantly pulsating and gibbering foul words etc - it is the only remaining part of the human who was sacrifised to summon the demon. this creature's head represents its victims head. but its happy slaughting anything in its path on the way to its target. i'd say it'd be around 5 meters tall. really smelly. bad tempered. anything i can add or subtract?

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Attachment: [url="http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/Ferocitas/2004727115723_summoned…"]summonedDemon.jpg[/url]
119.24 KB

Submitted by Kalescent on Wed, 28/07/04 - 11:27 PM Permalink

Nice! I like that! but the legs look a bit thin compared to her/his/its bulky weight.

I love the eyeball on the end of the tail - thats cool [:)]

Submitted by essence on Wed, 28/07/04 - 11:35 PM Permalink

maybe if you widen the feet where they contact the ground you can still keep the legs as they are and still make it look like the character can stand up comfortably.

Submitted by UniqueSnowFlake on Wed, 28/07/04 - 11:46 PM Permalink

Now that I'm scared to kick [:D]
Nice work and nice work on how fast your pumping those concepts out
As long as no one is going to bitch (If they do I'll kick them) about the concept I think its time to start the modelling, once again realy like this one.

Submitted by Ferocitas on Thu, 29/07/04 - 10:27 AM Permalink

hehe sweet, so just re-proportion the legs and i can start! thanks guys - i just hope i can do it with 8500 tris

Posted by Ferocitas on

Here is my 3RD attempt at a horror character. this character would be a boss methinks. the face in the middle is constantly pulsating and gibbering foul words etc - it is the only remaining part of the human who was sacrifised to summon the demon. this creature's head represents its victims head. but its happy slaughting anything in its path on the way to its target. i'd say it'd be around 5 meters tall. really smelly. bad tempered. anything i can add or subtract?

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Attachment: [url="http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/Ferocitas/2004727115723_summoned…"]summonedDemon.jpg[/url]
119.24 KB

Submitted by Kalescent on Wed, 28/07/04 - 11:27 PM Permalink

Nice! I like that! but the legs look a bit thin compared to her/his/its bulky weight.

I love the eyeball on the end of the tail - thats cool [:)]

Submitted by essence on Wed, 28/07/04 - 11:35 PM Permalink

maybe if you widen the feet where they contact the ground you can still keep the legs as they are and still make it look like the character can stand up comfortably.

Submitted by UniqueSnowFlake on Wed, 28/07/04 - 11:46 PM Permalink

Now that I'm scared to kick [:D]
Nice work and nice work on how fast your pumping those concepts out
As long as no one is going to bitch (If they do I'll kick them) about the concept I think its time to start the modelling, once again realy like this one.

Submitted by Ferocitas on Thu, 29/07/04 - 10:27 AM Permalink

hehe sweet, so just re-proportion the legs and i can start! thanks guys - i just hope i can do it with 8500 tris