Skip to main content

Designer and Programmer opening

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on
Forum

Submitted by Theo Thedorou of CashGames

I am looking for a very highly skilled network games and animation (basic animation) programmer. A high level of mathematics is required in order to animate to constantly changing Excel co-ordinates. The game is set up so that players? use a unique identifier to watch a replay of the last quarter of the race on our games severs.

If you are a self motivated and a highly skilled individual willing to take a risk then this is the project for you. You must be willing to apply your talents free of charge for up to two months but the rewards will be astronomic. This is a unique opportunity never to be repeated, imagine potentially going from the poverty line to a top position in the worlds? best skill cash games group.

We have developed a Skill based horse racing game for up to 16 multi player riders. Players ride against each other in a strategy based game on a winner take all basis. The game is not a gambling product but is set to blow apart games of chance such as poker machines and similar products.

The game is designed in Microsoft Excel and has evolved in line with new technologies. The game engine allows for a seamless interface with; wireless technology, interactive television and wireless closed intranets (internet cafes, clubs, pubs, racetracks etc). There are many built in factors such as demographics modes, champion mode and upcoming race mode.

Your job is to animate the race to my instantaneous Excel co-ordinates and the multi player games programming for both closed Intranets and Internet play. Applicants must be based in Sydney as there will be substantial interaction with our Park Street CBD office.

If you think you fit the bill and are willing to invest your time for a potentially huge reward then you should send your resume by email to wtate@maxi.net.au Attention Theo.

Group submissions (maximum of 3 persons) will also be considered.

Posted by souri on
Forum

Submitted by Theo Thedorou of CashGames

I am looking for a very highly skilled network games and animation (basic animation) programmer. A high level of mathematics is required in order to animate to constantly changing Excel co-ordinates. The game is set up so that players? use a unique identifier to watch a replay of the last quarter of the race on our games severs.

If you are a self motivated and a highly skilled individual willing to take a risk then this is the project for you. You must be willing to apply your talents free of charge for up to two months but the rewards will be astronomic. This is a unique opportunity never to be repeated, imagine potentially going from the poverty line to a top position in the worlds? best skill cash games group.

We have developed a Skill based horse racing game for up to 16 multi player riders. Players ride against each other in a strategy based game on a winner take all basis. The game is not a gambling product but is set to blow apart games of chance such as poker machines and similar products.

The game is designed in Microsoft Excel and has evolved in line with new technologies. The game engine allows for a seamless interface with; wireless technology, interactive television and wireless closed intranets (internet cafes, clubs, pubs, racetracks etc). There are many built in factors such as demographics modes, champion mode and upcoming race mode.

Your job is to animate the race to my instantaneous Excel co-ordinates and the multi player games programming for both closed Intranets and Internet play. Applicants must be based in Sydney as there will be substantial interaction with our Park Street CBD office.

If you think you fit the bill and are willing to invest your time for a potentially huge reward then you should send your resume by email to wtate@maxi.net.au Attention Theo.

Group submissions (maximum of 3 persons) will also be considered.