Skip to main content

Sumea Modeller Challenge #9 - immellmann

Submitted by immellmann on

Hey just throwing my hat in the ring, as it were. Will put some work up as soon as I scan some more concept pics and some quick renders of what I've got so far. Watch this space...

Submitted by sebp on Tue, 31/07/07 - 10:17 AM Permalink

Is she missing a breast? Ouch!

Submitted by immellmann on Wed, 01/08/07 - 3:36 AM Permalink

Yeah I read some stuff that amazons would cut/burn a breast off so they could throw spears and fire arrows better. I'd like to incorporate that into my model. I'm still finishing concepts will post some more stuff soon...

Submitted by immellmann on Fri, 10/08/07 - 8:29 AM Permalink

Pics

Ok here are some more concepts, I'm not the greatest drawer but here you are. At this stage I'm really into the collar shoulder protection thing that adds to the one breast being missing.

Also I was considering a Greek burial mask but not sure if I'll go for that yet also haven't decided on the weapon either a spear or a bow and arrow.

Any comments welcome

Submitted by souri on Mon, 13/08/07 - 4:51 PM Permalink

Don't make too much reference to the Amazons though! More Greek looking please.

Hey just throwing my hat in the ring, as it were. Will put some work up as soon as I scan some more concept pics and some quick renders of what I've got so far. Watch this space...

Submitted by sebp on Tue, 31/07/07 - 10:17 AM Permalink

Is she missing a breast? Ouch!

Submitted by immellmann on Wed, 01/08/07 - 3:36 AM Permalink

Yeah I read some stuff that amazons would cut/burn a breast off so they could throw spears and fire arrows better. I'd like to incorporate that into my model. I'm still finishing concepts will post some more stuff soon...

Submitted by immellmann on Fri, 10/08/07 - 8:29 AM Permalink

Pics

Ok here are some more concepts, I'm not the greatest drawer but here you are. At this stage I'm really into the collar shoulder protection thing that adds to the one breast being missing.

Also I was considering a Greek burial mask but not sure if I'll go for that yet also haven't decided on the weapon either a spear or a bow and arrow.

Any comments welcome

Submitted by souri on Mon, 13/08/07 - 4:51 PM Permalink

Don't make too much reference to the Amazons though! More Greek looking please.