Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #7 - roadrunner

Submitted by roadrunner on

Hey entering this real late but thought I would give it a go.

Submitted by conundrum on Mon, 04/07/05 - 6:55 AM Permalink

if you can texture this in three hours i'll certainly take my hat off to you. nice model as well, i like the big hands and interesting design. lots of luck

Submitted by roadrunner on Mon, 04/07/05 - 7:30 AM Permalink

Hey all Im officially giving up. If I had 1 more day well who know but its not happening so not going to beatt around the bush.
Sorry Popwheelie couldn't get this finished. I will post it up as a game art piece so look out for it.
I will also make it properly. Intially it was going to cross class the head detaching as a sniper recon unit. So basically it could hide the mech sneak up to the enemy in the head sentinal part and activatethe beffy part of mech and attack with long rang weapons. Also if it take too much of a beating the bran matrix detaches for a quik getaway or it can suicide and take out whole base as the recon unit is also a bomb.

PopWheelie Good luck. Good luck to everyone who entered. Im going to see my mrs and get a massage. Need one after this comp. I will definatly enter the next comp.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Mon, 04/07/05 - 10:42 AM Permalink

its a pity, that was looking like a great model. good luck with completing it in your own time

Hey entering this real late but thought I would give it a go.

Submitted by conundrum on Mon, 04/07/05 - 6:55 AM Permalink

if you can texture this in three hours i'll certainly take my hat off to you. nice model as well, i like the big hands and interesting design. lots of luck

Submitted by roadrunner on Mon, 04/07/05 - 7:30 AM Permalink

Hey all Im officially giving up. If I had 1 more day well who know but its not happening so not going to beatt around the bush.
Sorry Popwheelie couldn't get this finished. I will post it up as a game art piece so look out for it.
I will also make it properly. Intially it was going to cross class the head detaching as a sniper recon unit. So basically it could hide the mech sneak up to the enemy in the head sentinal part and activatethe beffy part of mech and attack with long rang weapons. Also if it take too much of a beating the bran matrix detaches for a quik getaway or it can suicide and take out whole base as the recon unit is also a bomb.

PopWheelie Good luck. Good luck to everyone who entered. Im going to see my mrs and get a massage. Need one after this comp. I will definatly enter the next comp.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Mon, 04/07/05 - 10:42 AM Permalink

its a pity, that was looking like a great model. good luck with completing it in your own time