Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge 6 - concepts

Submitted by Ferocitas on

ok i've looked up alice, and u guys are pretty much right. so that idea has been scrapped!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 27/07/04 - 4:49 AM Permalink

i think what doord in his one word reply means is its allmost identical to american mcgees alice and other alice in wonderland parodys/conversions. Could use some more original material, add something to her or something.

Submitted by Ferocitas on Tue, 27/07/04 - 6:12 AM Permalink

really!? god damnit!!! ok neverind, ignore this one

Submitted by souri on Tue, 27/07/04 - 7:40 AM Permalink

Just a note: if you've uploaded an image and then later removed the post about the image, it's still stored on Sumea, unfortunately. You can click in "My Files" (on the top right of the screen) and delete it from there so it's not taking up space.

Posted by Ferocitas on

ok i've looked up alice, and u guys are pretty much right. so that idea has been scrapped!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 27/07/04 - 4:49 AM Permalink

i think what doord in his one word reply means is its allmost identical to american mcgees alice and other alice in wonderland parodys/conversions. Could use some more original material, add something to her or something.

Submitted by Ferocitas on Tue, 27/07/04 - 6:12 AM Permalink

really!? god damnit!!! ok neverind, ignore this one

Submitted by souri on Tue, 27/07/04 - 7:40 AM Permalink

Just a note: if you've uploaded an image and then later removed the post about the image, it's still stored on Sumea, unfortunately. You can click in "My Files" (on the top right of the screen) and delete it from there so it's not taking up space.