Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #6 -3d- essence

Submitted by essence on

this is the gist of where im heading. the only thing i think ill change is accessories and colour. if the pic is too big let me know.

[IMG]http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/peddy/sumea_challenge_concept01…]

Submitted by denz on Mon, 26/07/04 - 9:59 PM Permalink

Love the face :) Yeah you might want to break the red up a little. cool character though.

Submitted by Malus on Tue, 27/07/04 - 4:39 AM Permalink

Don't know if Souri really minds as I've never heard him comment on it before but the pic is kind of huge, try not too post anything bigger than 800 x 600 unless you really need too.

Also compress the image, you can take heaps of Kb's of an image before you noticably destroy its quality.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 27/07/04 - 4:43 AM Permalink

thats a great start, cool face

Submitted by goodgod on Thu, 29/07/04 - 11:48 AM Permalink

It?s a bit simple, don?t you think. And not very threatening. You should think about how this thing will affect the player in the game.

Submitted by essence on Thu, 29/07/04 - 11:08 PM Permalink

already have. and for now im keeping it to myself until this WIP becomes a final concept and i start modelling it. although my idea of threatening may be different to yours, im still open to ideas.

Posted by essence on

this is the gist of where im heading. the only thing i think ill change is accessories and colour. if the pic is too big let me know.

[IMG]http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/peddy/sumea_challenge_concept01…]

Submitted by denz on Mon, 26/07/04 - 9:59 PM Permalink

Love the face :) Yeah you might want to break the red up a little. cool character though.

Submitted by Malus on Tue, 27/07/04 - 4:39 AM Permalink

Don't know if Souri really minds as I've never heard him comment on it before but the pic is kind of huge, try not too post anything bigger than 800 x 600 unless you really need too.

Also compress the image, you can take heaps of Kb's of an image before you noticably destroy its quality.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 27/07/04 - 4:43 AM Permalink

thats a great start, cool face

Submitted by goodgod on Thu, 29/07/04 - 11:48 AM Permalink

It?s a bit simple, don?t you think. And not very threatening. You should think about how this thing will affect the player in the game.

Submitted by essence on Thu, 29/07/04 - 11:08 PM Permalink

already have. and for now im keeping it to myself until this WIP becomes a final concept and i start modelling it. although my idea of threatening may be different to yours, im still open to ideas.