Skip to main content

Team A: Programming Thread

• ‘When it’s cold outside, am I hear in vain?’ The first of IGDA Sydney’s new events coined: “Bits & Pieces” took place on a chilly 9th of August 2011 at The Arthouse Hotel’s attic bar to the crowd of approximately 100 local game developers, if…

• In BittersBBB Episode 002, we look at Bioware’s Mass Effect 2 to discover how Core game Elements are Introduced at the outset of the game.

BittersBBB is my somewhat new project where I aim to analyse/deconstruct a game along the lines of a…

• Moving Target Games – March

Deadlines, demos and development.

Moving Target Games Team

Andrew Bittman – Project Manager / Designer
    Matthew Tuxworth – Game Programmer
    Craig Peebles – Audio Programmer
    Roberto…

• Moving Target Games – February

I think this is our first report since August, and yes, I plan to do these monthly, at least, this time. Probably more when we get the full website up, but moving on to the report:

Moving Target Team…

Submitted by Bittman on
Forum

Here Team A will display any result of programming for public feedback, comments or general banter about how the game's development is progressing. Typically we'll throw up sample executables which can be run to view the game's progress from thing to game to awesome game (hopefully).

Unlike art, programming is a bit more of a cooperative project, so any new version will be a representation of all that have worked on it thus far.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, but any off-hand comments about the game's progression won't be discouraged.

Posted by Bittman on
Forum

Here Team A will display any result of programming for public feedback, comments or general banter about how the game's development is progressing. Typically we'll throw up sample executables which can be run to view the game's progress from thing to game to awesome game (hopefully).

Unlike art, programming is a bit more of a cooperative project, so any new version will be a representation of all that have worked on it thus far.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, but any off-hand comments about the game's progression won't be discouraged.