Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge # 9 - Malus

Submitted by Malus on

HazarD:

No promises !!

However...I need to stretch the old modeling muscles, being a lead tends to have you finding less and less time for the stuff you love.

My 'vision de la mort'

----------------------------

Eros, God of Lust.

- An god who takes the form of an effeminate young man with small wings or stub's protruding from his back.

- soft alabaster skin, unnatural visual texture, almost like marble.

- Blood red finger tips from pulling the hearts out of his victims.

- Grossly deformed facial features, twisted with jealousy, lust and desire.

- His face is hidden under a sculpted helm that portrays a visage of an attractive young mans face. (think stylized hard chiseled features similar to those found in Greek statues).

- Small sections of light armour similar to that of a marble sculpture, hard chiseled lines. Gloves, helm, forearm and shin guards and lace up sandles.

- Either nude or with a codpiece.

- Wields a bow.

I found some interesting old descriptions of Eros that are totally different from the Hallmark Valentines card perception we have of him nowadays.

...The poet Sappho described him as "bittersweet" and "cruel" to his victims; he was also unscrupulous, mischievous and charismatic....

...Eros was also depicted in mythology as a trickster god, .....

I wanted to play up the cruelty of love, lust and desire.

So I want his persona to be that of a voyeur, stalker and puppateer.

He gains sick satisfaction from watching us mere mortals fall all over ourselves and others for our worldly desires, be they sex, love or material gain.

His fingers are red from pulling the dead hearts from those who have lost what they lust after and his face is twisted and deformed from his own unnatural desires, that with which only a god comprehend.

Boo ha ha!!! :P

Anyway, you never know I might actually finish it.

Malus2007-07-24 05:24:47

Submitted by faultymoose on Tue, 24/07/07 - 4:31 PM Permalink

Your vivid description made me think of Voldo, naked. I almost puked ><

Really interesting concept, can't wait to see it progress! Or maybe I can LOL :P

Submitted by souri on Wed, 25/07/07 - 5:53 AM Permalink

Nice to see you taking part, Malus . Why aren't you forcing / blackmailing your colleagues to join in as well!

Submitted by Malus on Wed, 25/07/07 - 2:07 PM Permalink

Hey Souri, well I'll try and get it done. :)

As for the others, well they have more dirt on me than I have on them. lol :P

Submitted by Kalescent on Fri, 27/07/07 - 12:49 PM Permalink

HAHA! the first words in your thread LOL.

Private jokes aside - us old bastards have to stir things up a bit!

Bring on Eros!!! I should post my wips i guess...

Posted by Malus on

HazarD:

No promises !!

However...I need to stretch the old modeling muscles, being a lead tends to have you finding less and less time for the stuff you love.

My 'vision de la mort'

Eros, God of Lust.

- An god who takes the form of an effeminate young man with small wings or stub's protruding from his back.

- soft alabaster skin, unnatural visual texture, almost like marble.

- Blood red finger tips from pulling the hearts out of his victims.

- Grossly deformed facial features, twisted with jealousy, lust and desire.

- His face is hidden under a sculpted helm that portrays a visage of an attractive young mans face. (think stylized hard chiseled features similar to those found in Greek statues).

- Small sections of light armour similar to that of a marble sculpture, hard chiseled lines. Gloves, helm, forearm and shin guards and lace up sandles.

- Either nude or with a codpiece.

- Wields a bow.

I found some interesting old descriptions of Eros that are totally different from the Hallmark Valentines card perception we have of him nowadays.

...The poet Sappho described him as "bittersweet" and "cruel" to his victims; he was also unscrupulous, mischievous and charismatic....

...Eros was also depicted in mythology as a trickster god, .....

I wanted to play up the cruelty of love, lust and desire.

So I want his persona to be that of a voyeur, stalker and puppateer.

He gains sick satisfaction from watching us mere mortals fall all over ourselves and others for our worldly desires, be they sex, love or material gain.

His fingers are red from pulling the dead hearts from those who have lost what they lust after and his face is twisted and deformed from his own unnatural desires, that with which only a god comprehend.

Boo ha ha!!! :P

Anyway, you never know I might actually finish it.

Malus2007-07-24 05:24:47

Submitted by faultymoose on Tue, 24/07/07 - 4:31 PM Permalink

Your vivid description made me think of Voldo, naked. I almost puked ><

Really interesting concept, can't wait to see it progress! Or maybe I can LOL :P

Submitted by souri on Wed, 25/07/07 - 5:53 AM Permalink

Nice to see you taking part, Malus . Why aren't you forcing / blackmailing your colleagues to join in as well!

Submitted by Malus on Wed, 25/07/07 - 2:07 PM Permalink

Hey Souri, well I'll try and get it done. :)

As for the others, well they have more dirt on me than I have on them. lol :P

Submitted by Kalescent on Fri, 27/07/07 - 12:49 PM Permalink

HAHA! the first words in your thread LOL.

Private jokes aside - us old bastards have to stir things up a bit!

Bring on Eros!!! I should post my wips i guess...