Krome Studios is Australia's largest video game developer and a leading independent development studio in the worldwide game development community. To date, Krome has shipped 10 titles comprising of 37 SKUs on PC, Dreamcast, PlayStation, Playstation 2, Xbox, GameCube and GameBoy Advance, and is currently in development of The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning, Hellboy (PS3, X360) and two other exciting high profile titles.
We are always looking to experienced game developers to join our exciting projects. In particular, we are looking to fill the following positions:
* Quality Assurance (game testing) Night Shift - experience preferred but not essential
* Cutscene Artist - cinematic eye essential - film knowledge a plus
* Level Designer/Scripter - experience preferred but not essential
* Senior Producer - 5yrs+ experience required
* Senior Engine Programmer (PS3, X360 experience)
* Network Programmer
All applications sent to Krome should contain the following:
- Application letter ? indicating the position applied for
- Resume, including full contact details
- Examples of work, either via link to website, posted showreel/demo or attached zip file.
Applications can be sent via email to email@example.com or by post:
Human Resources Manager
PO Box 1639