Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #6 -3D- rastus

Submitted by RasTuS on

opens my thread

Submitted by RasTuS on Tue, 20/07/04 - 12:41 AM Permalink

well its a bug so far not sure if this will be my entry character but its what i think i will use started this marning and been working on him and a couple other stuff at the same tim so im a bit slow

idea from star shit troopers and bugs and random stuff i seen arounf the place..

i showed hazard over msn and he said it looked like deans old entry but i check it up just b4 and it dont so thats all good

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/rastus/200471903957_bug.gif[/img]

props to the image attachment works a treat

here is a spin about 1 mb with div-x 5.1
http://www.polarhome.com:793/~rastus/wip/spin.avi

Submitted by Kalescent on Tue, 20/07/04 - 2:28 AM Permalink

Sorry Rastus, I was meaning the legs - not anything else, think steph got mixed up [:P]

It looks great so far [:D]

Submitted by conundrum on Tue, 20/07/04 - 3:04 AM Permalink

looking good, i like the proportions of it and i cant wait to see it fully detailed

Submitted by RasTuS on Tue, 20/07/04 - 3:24 AM Permalink

its cool mate i knew u meant the legs and yead other than the fackt they are sort of incest like on his i dont realy see similar in the modeling of them

think i have to add another 2 back legs and a scorpion tail and stuff to get to the 8000 tri count damn

Submitted by Aven on Tue, 20/07/04 - 11:02 PM Permalink

Haha. Skin your sister and make an example from her.... damn, this whole challenge thing is screwing with my head...

A cool idea, but it doesn't really scream out Survival Horror. It just looks like a bug (granted it is probably the size of two buses). Perhaps losing the hard caripace and making it more fleshy?

Submitted by RasTuS on Wed, 21/07/04 - 3:42 AM Permalink

it can be done on the texture making it look more bloody and stuff

Submitted by xyz on Wed, 21/07/04 - 3:57 AM Permalink

You could make its face human, like an filthy old women.Give her some other human objects like a dress or scarf. Aven is right, it's a very good model but not strong in the survival horror genre.

Posted by RasTuS on

opens my thread

Submitted by RasTuS on Tue, 20/07/04 - 12:41 AM Permalink

well its a bug so far not sure if this will be my entry character but its what i think i will use started this marning and been working on him and a couple other stuff at the same tim so im a bit slow

idea from star shit troopers and bugs and random stuff i seen arounf the place..

i showed hazard over msn and he said it looked like deans old entry but i check it up just b4 and it dont so thats all good

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/rastus/200471903957_bug.gif[/img]

props to the image attachment works a treat

here is a spin about 1 mb with div-x 5.1
http://www.polarhome.com:793/~rastus/wip/spin.avi

Submitted by Kalescent on Tue, 20/07/04 - 2:28 AM Permalink

Sorry Rastus, I was meaning the legs - not anything else, think steph got mixed up [:P]

It looks great so far [:D]

Submitted by conundrum on Tue, 20/07/04 - 3:04 AM Permalink

looking good, i like the proportions of it and i cant wait to see it fully detailed

Submitted by RasTuS on Tue, 20/07/04 - 3:24 AM Permalink

its cool mate i knew u meant the legs and yead other than the fackt they are sort of incest like on his i dont realy see similar in the modeling of them

think i have to add another 2 back legs and a scorpion tail and stuff to get to the 8000 tri count damn

Submitted by Aven on Tue, 20/07/04 - 11:02 PM Permalink

Haha. Skin your sister and make an example from her.... damn, this whole challenge thing is screwing with my head...

A cool idea, but it doesn't really scream out Survival Horror. It just looks like a bug (granted it is probably the size of two buses). Perhaps losing the hard caripace and making it more fleshy?

Submitted by RasTuS on Wed, 21/07/04 - 3:42 AM Permalink

it can be done on the texture making it look more bloody and stuff

Submitted by xyz on Wed, 21/07/04 - 3:57 AM Permalink

You could make its face human, like an filthy old women.Give her some other human objects like a dress or scarf. Aven is right, it's a very good model but not strong in the survival horror genre.