Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #9 Flying Monk

Submitted by FlyingMonk on

After procrastinating for the last two weeks its time I got started on this thing.

Right now I'm thinking of doing Hippolyta. Queen of the Amazons and daughter of Ares.

Wikipedia tells me that she had a magic girdle and that the amazons where probably based on the warrior women of Sarmatians. So maybe some vaguely Iranian style armor or jewelry.

Looking a bit toga partyish right now. I don't know if I'm going to do the cliche cutting off the right breast thing. But I don't have any other ideas right now.

FlyingMonk2007-08-08 00:47:23

Submitted by FlyingMonk on Wed, 08/08/07 - 10:48 AM Permalink

*DOH* It turns out editing a post won't change the post time. And therefor not putting my thread back at the top of the pile.

Nothing exiting yet. Finished the base mesh and started the high poly sculpt

Submitted by Killa Dee on Thu, 09/08/07 - 11:54 AM Permalink

nice start Mr Monk! keep up the good work.

After procrastinating for the last two weeks its time I got started on this thing.

Right now I'm thinking of doing Hippolyta. Queen of the Amazons and daughter of Ares.

Wikipedia tells me that she had a magic girdle and that the amazons where probably based on the warrior women of Sarmatians. So maybe some vaguely Iranian style armor or jewelry.

Looking a bit toga partyish right now. I don't know if I'm going to do the cliche cutting off the right breast thing. But I don't have any other ideas right now.

FlyingMonk2007-08-08 00:47:23

Submitted by FlyingMonk on Wed, 08/08/07 - 10:48 AM Permalink

*DOH* It turns out editing a post won't change the post time. And therefor not putting my thread back at the top of the pile.

Nothing exiting yet. Finished the base mesh and started the high poly sculpt

Submitted by Killa Dee on Thu, 09/08/07 - 11:54 AM Permalink

nice start Mr Monk! keep up the good work.