Skip to main content

Sumea Modeller Challenge #8 - Guardian of Anubis

• I've finally got a concept, still ironing it out but the gist of it is:

My villain was a cyclist, obsessed with performance and will do anything that will give him the edge. He was very frail as a child and was looked down upon by theā€¦

Submitted by Vlad on

just wanted to hear what people think of my idea. i was originaly going to make humanoid wolf creature simillar to a were-wolf. but seing its human only, im going to make a guy with mask. armour is going to be kept at a minimum being used more as a ritual than practical purpose. for weapons im either going to give this guy 2 sickle swords, or a scimitar and shield. i should have some concept sketches up pretty soon. this is going to be my first competition model so im really exited.

Posted by Vlad on

just wanted to hear what people think of my idea. i was originaly going to make humanoid wolf creature simillar to a were-wolf. but seing its human only, im going to make a guy with mask. armour is going to be kept at a minimum being used more as a ritual than practical purpose. for weapons im either going to give this guy 2 sickle swords, or a scimitar and shield. i should have some concept sketches up pretty soon. this is going to be my first competition model so im really exited.