Skip to main content

imperial captin

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on

[IMG]http://members.optusnet.com.au/drummonds/imperial.jpg[/IMG]
an experiment and demo from my kid brother showing him the ropes of ps7.
c&c welcome

Submitted by Idaho on Thu, 18/03/04 - 11:11 PM Permalink

Yeh i have to agree with inglis they have a very abstract/unfinished look. It would be ok if they were hanging in an abstract art gallery next to paintings of dots in the middle of a white canvas, and the veiwers are meant to figure out what is happening in the peice. But this is a game art forum people have to know what it is they are modelling. Dont get me wrong though, it think your forms have great potential, just try to concentrate more on quality rather than quantity.

Submitted by Idaho on Fri, 19/03/04 - 12:22 AM Permalink

dude i dont know what that is, looks kind of like a sail boat :)

Submitted by Johnn on Fri, 19/03/04 - 1:11 AM Permalink

Very loose ideas. I've heard of illustrators submitting initial line drawings that resemble a bowl of spaggetti! nothing wrong with that.

I would like to see a progression of a few of the sketches (ultimately ending up with one well resolved design.

...Maybe beyond the intent of this particular post I suspect?

Submitted by Idaho on Fri, 19/03/04 - 10:10 PM Permalink

i like the trooper, you should develop him more. he could look pretty cool

Posted by Anonymous (not verified) on

[IMG]http://members.optusnet.com.au/drummonds/imperial.jpg[/IMG]
an experiment and demo from my kid brother showing him the ropes of ps7.
c&c welcome

Submitted by Idaho on Thu, 18/03/04 - 11:11 PM Permalink

Yeh i have to agree with inglis they have a very abstract/unfinished look. It would be ok if they were hanging in an abstract art gallery next to paintings of dots in the middle of a white canvas, and the veiwers are meant to figure out what is happening in the peice. But this is a game art forum people have to know what it is they are modelling. Dont get me wrong though, it think your forms have great potential, just try to concentrate more on quality rather than quantity.

Submitted by Idaho on Fri, 19/03/04 - 12:22 AM Permalink

dude i dont know what that is, looks kind of like a sail boat :)

Submitted by Johnn on Fri, 19/03/04 - 1:11 AM Permalink

Very loose ideas. I've heard of illustrators submitting initial line drawings that resemble a bowl of spaggetti! nothing wrong with that.

I would like to see a progression of a few of the sketches (ultimately ending up with one well resolved design.

...Maybe beyond the intent of this particular post I suspect?

Submitted by Idaho on Fri, 19/03/04 - 10:10 PM Permalink

i like the trooper, you should develop him more. he could look pretty cool