Skip to main content

AURAN Needs QA Testers

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on
Forum

We are looking for QA Testers to work on our upcoming title FURY - www.unleashthefury.com

We are looking for responsible candidates who have an eye for detail. As QA Tester, you will be providing Quality Assurance on various games, providing status to the Lead and QA manager. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, solid writing skills and the ability to work in a team environment

Responsibilities

* Create and execute test cases based on functional requirements.

* Find, categorize, and report all defects in your assigned area(s) of responsibility using the internal bug database [Test Track Pro].

* Accurately estimate task schedules

* Communicate testing status clearly and constructively to the Lead and QA Manager

Requirements, Education and/or Experience

* Previous Game testing in professional role.

* Basic understanding of software quality assurance concepts and procedures.

* Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.

* Strong ability to self-manage and prioritize work effectively under pressure.

* Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.

* Good computer knowledge including an understanding of MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook.

* Ability to stay focused while performing repetitive tasks.

* Preferred knowledge in PC games.

* Experience in Simulation games and/or MMORPGS is an advantage.

The position will be at Auran?s head office in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

Period of Tenure

Full time with a 3 month probationary period.

If this sounds like the job for you, email careers@auran.com.

To be sure of a prompt response, copy the position title and code from above and place it in the subject line of your email. Souri2007-07-24 23:43:42

Posted by souri on
Forum

We are looking for QA Testers to work on our upcoming title FURY - www.unleashthefury.com

We are looking for responsible candidates who have an eye for detail. As QA Tester, you will be providing Quality Assurance on various games, providing status to the Lead and QA manager. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, solid writing skills and the ability to work in a team environment

Responsibilities

* Create and execute test cases based on functional requirements.

* Find, categorize, and report all defects in your assigned area(s) of responsibility using the internal bug database [Test Track Pro].

* Accurately estimate task schedules

* Communicate testing status clearly and constructively to the Lead and QA Manager

Requirements, Education and/or Experience

* Previous Game testing in professional role.

* Basic understanding of software quality assurance concepts and procedures.

* Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.

* Strong ability to self-manage and prioritize work effectively under pressure.

* Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.

* Good computer knowledge including an understanding of MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook.

* Ability to stay focused while performing repetitive tasks.

* Preferred knowledge in PC games.

* Experience in Simulation games and/or MMORPGS is an advantage.

The position will be at Auran?s head office in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

Period of Tenure

Full time with a 3 month probationary period.

If this sounds like the job for you, email careers@auran.com.

To be sure of a prompt response, copy the position title and code from above and place it in the subject line of your email. Souri2007-07-24 23:43:42