We are looking for QA Testers to work on our upcoming title FURY - www.unleashthefury.com
We are looking for responsible candidates who have an eye for detail. As QA Tester, you will be providing Quality Assurance on various games, providing status to the Lead and QA manager. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, solid writing skills and the ability to work in a team environment
* Create and execute test cases based on functional requirements.
* Find, categorize, and report all defects in your assigned area(s) of responsibility using the internal bug database [Test Track Pro].
* Accurately estimate task schedules
* Communicate testing status clearly and constructively to the Lead and QA Manager
Requirements, Education and/or Experience
* Previous Game testing in professional role.
* Basic understanding of software quality assurance concepts and procedures.
* Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong ability to self-manage and prioritize work effectively under pressure.
* Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
* Good computer knowledge including an understanding of MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook.
* Ability to stay focused while performing repetitive tasks.
* Preferred knowledge in PC games.
* Experience in Simulation games and/or MMORPGS is an advantage.
The position will be at Auran's head office in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Period of Tenure
Full time with a 3 month probationary period.
If this sounds like the job for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be sure of a prompt response, copy the position title and code from above and place it in the subject line of your email. Souri2007-07-24 23:43:42