Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #7 - Neuralstasis

Hello Hello

Here is a concept drawing (if I can get the post to work) for my entry for the Modeller Challenge #7!

Im going the full on heavy, as you can probably see. I thought quite hard about what armour a heavy would need and came up with a few ideas (not necessarily original).

1. The heavy can be more armoured on the left hand side. Because as with a standard right handed person, that is the side facing the enemy. Thus the larger shoulder pad on the left. I will probably extend armour in other areas.

2. The knee plates are configered so that, when kneeling, the joints are covered from the front.

3. It must have a fully covered head. No disrespect to other concepts but it is simply crazy to have a bare head when you are in a heavy armour suit.

Anyway here is a pic for everyone! Pic done first with a pencil sketch, digital photographed and then cleaned up in photoshop.

[img]http://www.mountgloriousbutterflies.com/sumea/SM_heavy_concept.jpg[/img]

Submitted by Sinister on Fri, 15/04/05 - 9:29 AM Permalink

I like it. I bet it'll look great with its textures!

Hello Hello

Here is a concept drawing (if I can get the post to work) for my entry for the Modeller Challenge #7!

Im going the full on heavy, as you can probably see. I thought quite hard about what armour a heavy would need and came up with a few ideas (not necessarily original).

1. The heavy can be more armoured on the left hand side. Because as with a standard right handed person, that is the side facing the enemy. Thus the larger shoulder pad on the left. I will probably extend armour in other areas.

2. The knee plates are configered so that, when kneeling, the joints are covered from the front.

3. It must have a fully covered head. No disrespect to other concepts but it is simply crazy to have a bare head when you are in a heavy armour suit.

Anyway here is a pic for everyone! Pic done first with a pencil sketch, digital photographed and then cleaned up in photoshop.

[img]http://www.mountgloriousbutterflies.com/sumea/SM_heavy_concept.jpg[/img]

Submitted by Sinister on Fri, 15/04/05 - 9:29 AM Permalink

I like it. I bet it'll look great with its textures!