Want to work on our upcoming game F-U-R-Y?
Want to be part of an awesome art team creating next gen quality graphics in the Unreal 3 engine?
We are looking for artists that want to work on next generation games.
The ideal candidate will have strong modeling and texturing skills. High communication skills, an eye for detail and the ability to work in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Produce art assets according to the standards outlined by the Lead Artist in the project's style guide maintaining a consistent look and feel.
* Create and edit original high quality 3D models, textures and environments.
* Participate in game design, the creation of art/technical documents, the production of project overviews, project demonstrations and the creation of the animation hierarchy.
* Unreal Editor Experience is a bonus though not necessary.
* Proven experience and knowledge with 3D Studio Max and Photoshop required.
* Proven knowledge and experience of in-game art asset production required.
* Understand the current technology as it relates to art production within the games industry.
* Ability to work within a team environment required.
If you are interested in applying, send your CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
or snail mail to
Auran Games Pty Ltd
ATT: HR Department
P.O. Box 1026
New Farm Qld 4005
We look forward to hearing from you.Souri2007-07-24 23:43:53