Blue Tongue Entertainment
- Be part of a global team, accessing a wealth of experience and knowledge within the THQ group
- Development on current and next-generation consoles
Blue Tongue Entertainment, a video game developer based in Melbourne, Australia. Blue Tongue currently has 75 employees and is part of THQ Inc- a leading worldwide developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software. The company has developed for all popular video game systems, and has experience in many genres
Blue Tongue Entertainment was founded in October 1995. Titles produced include AFL Finals Fever (PC), Starship Troopers (PC), Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (PS2/Xbox/PC) and more recently Barnyard (PS2/GameCube/PC/Wii) and Nicktoons Battle for Volcano Island (PS2/GameCube). The studio is currently working on two new titles, an action-adventure game for Microsoft Xbox 360, Sony Playstation 2, and Nintendo Wii, and a new IP exclusive to the Nintendo Wii. With continued growth and a line-up of exciting next-gen projects in development, the future for Blue Tongue is a bright one.
Temp QA Tester
The Temp QA Tester will be responsible for testing products in development and executing test cases. They will also be required to effectively communicate defects to the rest of the development team and enter bugs into the bug database. This position will report directly to the Lead QA Tester.
- Defect testing on all game products
- Bug reporting for each product tested
- Performance testing on all game products
- Assisting the facilitation of focus testing sessions
- Clear and concise communication of all issues
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of video games in general
- Game industry experience an advantage
- Programming / Scripting experience desired
- University Education desired