Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #6 -3D- FreshONE

Hey everyone...

This is the first time I have posted on this site and I'd love all the feedback you can give me!!! thanks heaps...

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/freshONE/200481122529_PainKiller…]

Ok, heres a bit of a description, sorry been real busy at school...

The mutilated patchwork torso hangs painfully by a meat hook through his right arm just above the shoulder, into which the intrevenious drips feed him with the necessary drugs to survive and continue his bloodlust, (think of the movie SEVEN - the Sloth sin is it? He was alive, but not like we know it!) The medical drip stand he is suspended from not only gives him immediate overdoses of adrenilin like drugs at the touch of a button but also acts as a walking frame in conjuction with the single crutch he possesses. This allows him to akwardly yet eratically hobble towards an opponent. His unholy makers have been known to rig the PainKillers' crutches with a varity of nasty items, either infected razor blades and medical scalpels or second hand needles and drill points, this makes for a potentially deadly close range attack! As you can see, the filthy mutant flys gather round like bee's to a nest, feeding apon the painkillers open wounds and getting high off the drugs in his blood stream. These loyal disease ridden followers can swarm and attack apon command allowing accurate ranged assaults apon multiple enemys. The pain killer also has a menacing SPECIAL ATTACK (OOOOOOoo...), if you are unfortunate enough to witness such an attack you will likely pass out before it has truely done any damage... Under extreme threat he can scream a chilling and haunting howl at over 160 decibels, rendering anyone in the vincinity def, stunned and senseless momentarily while the Painkiller prepares, for the lack of a better description - the "drop gut" manouver!!! The creature contracts and tenses the muscles in the abdomin area to forcefully excrete a vile blend of diseased blood and rotten pus from his mucky torso stump, he can only do this once or twice as it is taxing to his drip supply - which does regenerate might I add. This disgusting mess spills forth onto the floor spreading out like a tidal wave of sickness and infection, instantly killing all who happen to be in its way... WHOA HAHAHAHA!!!!! Did I mention he has bad breath??? lol

Submitted by Harry Wallace on Thu, 12/08/04 - 10:57 PM Permalink

sorry for everyone that could see the pic last post... I had loggin issues...

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 13/08/04 - 2:18 AM Permalink

nasty, is he walking on stilts?

Submitted by tojo on Sat, 14/08/04 - 11:16 PM Permalink

nice work dude..

cant wait to see the different stages of modelling and development !

he ends your pain obviously!!! not before giving you a whole heap to begin with??? [;)]

really dig the ink work....

very degenerate....

seriously nice s@#t!!

Submitted by conundrum on Sun, 15/08/04 - 12:01 PM Permalink

definately a very nice concept, one of the best medical themed i have seen so far. should translate into a very nice model

Hey everyone...

This is the first time I have posted on this site and I'd love all the feedback you can give me!!! thanks heaps...

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/freshONE/200481122529_PainKiller…]

Ok, heres a bit of a description, sorry been real busy at school...

The mutilated patchwork torso hangs painfully by a meat hook through his right arm just above the shoulder, into which the intrevenious drips feed him with the necessary drugs to survive and continue his bloodlust, (think of the movie SEVEN - the Sloth sin is it? He was alive, but not like we know it!) The medical drip stand he is suspended from not only gives him immediate overdoses of adrenilin like drugs at the touch of a button but also acts as a walking frame in conjuction with the single crutch he possesses. This allows him to akwardly yet eratically hobble towards an opponent. His unholy makers have been known to rig the PainKillers' crutches with a varity of nasty items, either infected razor blades and medical scalpels or second hand needles and drill points, this makes for a potentially deadly close range attack! As you can see, the filthy mutant flys gather round like bee's to a nest, feeding apon the painkillers open wounds and getting high off the drugs in his blood stream. These loyal disease ridden followers can swarm and attack apon command allowing accurate ranged assaults apon multiple enemys. The pain killer also has a menacing SPECIAL ATTACK (OOOOOOoo...), if you are unfortunate enough to witness such an attack you will likely pass out before it has truely done any damage... Under extreme threat he can scream a chilling and haunting howl at over 160 decibels, rendering anyone in the vincinity def, stunned and senseless momentarily while the Painkiller prepares, for the lack of a better description - the "drop gut" manouver!!! The creature contracts and tenses the muscles in the abdomin area to forcefully excrete a vile blend of diseased blood and rotten pus from his mucky torso stump, he can only do this once or twice as it is taxing to his drip supply - which does regenerate might I add. This disgusting mess spills forth onto the floor spreading out like a tidal wave of sickness and infection, instantly killing all who happen to be in its way... WHOA HAHAHAHA!!!!! Did I mention he has bad breath??? lol

Submitted by Harry Wallace on Thu, 12/08/04 - 10:57 PM Permalink

sorry for everyone that could see the pic last post... I had loggin issues...

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 13/08/04 - 2:18 AM Permalink

nasty, is he walking on stilts?

Submitted by tojo on Sat, 14/08/04 - 11:16 PM Permalink

nice work dude..

cant wait to see the different stages of modelling and development !

he ends your pain obviously!!! not before giving you a whole heap to begin with??? [;)]

really dig the ink work....

very degenerate....

seriously nice s@#t!!

Submitted by conundrum on Sun, 15/08/04 - 12:01 PM Permalink

definately a very nice concept, one of the best medical themed i have seen so far. should translate into a very nice model