Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #8 ~ Shath

Submitted by shath on

Hello ppl
Heres my concept

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/shath/2006710193853_captain_01.j…]
german soldier (WWII), after world war 2 ends he heads to asia and entres in illigal martial arts tournements to gain money and live, he's a very solid fighter,strong hard hits and his guantlets for fighting against enemys with weapons, he main fighting style is karate, he learn when he went to japan for a few years during the war, i know what your thinking he looks like m bison but i wsas not trying to go for that. if anything i was basing him the chinise soldier off fist of legend. he also dosn't fight with his hat or cape.

Submitted by Killa Dee on Wed, 12/07/06 - 2:02 AM Permalink

Nice concept shath, great back story :)keep up the good work!

Submitted by caseyjones on Thu, 13/07/06 - 12:31 AM Permalink

Yeah, definately some Bison resemblance. But there's nothing wrong with that.
You've given it your own style and feel to the character and its a very strong concept. Looking forward to seeing this one in 3D.

-caseyjones

Posted by shath on

Hello ppl
Heres my concept

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/shath/2006710193853_captain_01.j…]
german soldier (WWII), after world war 2 ends he heads to asia and entres in illigal martial arts tournements to gain money and live, he's a very solid fighter,strong hard hits and his guantlets for fighting against enemys with weapons, he main fighting style is karate, he learn when he went to japan for a few years during the war, i know what your thinking he looks like m bison but i wsas not trying to go for that. if anything i was basing him the chinise soldier off fist of legend. he also dosn't fight with his hat or cape.

Submitted by Killa Dee on Wed, 12/07/06 - 2:02 AM Permalink

Nice concept shath, great back story :)keep up the good work!

Submitted by caseyjones on Thu, 13/07/06 - 12:31 AM Permalink

Yeah, definately some Bison resemblance. But there's nothing wrong with that.
You've given it your own style and feel to the character and its a very strong concept. Looking forward to seeing this one in 3D.

-caseyjones