Skip to main content

The tsumea creatives?

• Hmm.. well, I have been working on my admin work over at www.dandwiki.com.. I have been looking into jobs (to no avail) and I have been trying to assist over here at tsumea (might get me into the eyes of a…

Submitted by Sabre070 on
Forum

What are the Tsumea Creatives?

Submitted by souri on Wed, 11/02/09 - 10:47 PM Permalink

It's a memberlist page that shows a few member related stuff. We used to have this on the old site.

Also, if you're not showing up on the list and you want to, you need to make sure that:

1. You've selected Australia or New Zealand as your country.

2. If you've selected Australia, you need to put down NSW, VIC, or QLD as your state/province. In fact, if you're from say NSW, type in N and let the textbox autofill it for you so it puts in the correct tag.

The memberslist for that page gets updated once a day, so changes aren't immediate.

Submitted by Sabre070 on Thu, 12/02/09 - 3:21 PM Permalink

It didn't put me on yet.. I might have to wait a few more hours...

Submitted by souri on Thu, 12/02/09 - 3:24 PM Permalink

I just checked the log, and just remembered that I changed this to weekly. No need for it to update the entire list once every day! Last update was on the 9th so it's scheduled to update next Monday.

Posted by Sabre070 on
Forum

What are the Tsumea Creatives?

Submitted by souri on Wed, 11/02/09 - 10:47 PM Permalink

It's a memberlist page that shows a few member related stuff. We used to have this on the old site.

Also, if you're not showing up on the list and you want to, you need to make sure that:

1. You've selected Australia or New Zealand as your country.

2. If you've selected Australia, you need to put down NSW, VIC, or QLD as your state/province. In fact, if you're from say NSW, type in N and let the textbox autofill it for you so it puts in the correct tag.

The memberslist for that page gets updated once a day, so changes aren't immediate.

Submitted by Sabre070 on Thu, 12/02/09 - 3:21 PM Permalink

It didn't put me on yet.. I might have to wait a few more hours...

Submitted by souri on Thu, 12/02/09 - 3:24 PM Permalink

I just checked the log, and just remembered that I changed this to weekly. No need for it to update the entire list once every day! Last update was on the 9th so it's scheduled to update next Monday.