Skip to main content

Programmrs,Chief Technology Officer for Team Bondi

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on
Forum

http://www.teambondi.com/jobs/

Tools Programmer

Team Bondi is a newly-formed company based in Sydney, Australia. Headed up by Brendan McNamara and featuring a team of seasoned games professionals, Team Bondi will produce next-generation PlayStation titles for Sony Computer Entertainment America.

We are offering a quality salary and lifestyle package to the right individuals.

We are looking for an exceptionally talented Tools Programmer to assist in developing and maintaining our tool chain. The tools team is building the software to create the game that will be used by more than 100 employees: artists, programmers and designers.

If you think you can take on the challenge, drop us a line at coding.jobs@teambondi.com

Involved in the creation and support of:

* World generation and resource placement tools to facilitate the design and development of a game world
* Maya exporters to process art resources to game in a usable form
* Maya plugins to aid the art work creation pipeline
* Batch resource processing tools

Required Experience:

* Commercial C++ and Windows programming
* Sound knowledge of tools development
* Knowledge of the Maya API beneficial
* Good communication skills
* Experience working with XML
* Video games industry experience

Required Qualifications:

* Strong architecture, documentation and design skills.
* Expert in C++
* B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent

coding.jobs@teambondi.com

Research Programmers

Team Bondi is a newly-formed company based in Sydney, Australia. Headed up by Brendan McNamara and featuring a team of seasoned games professionals, Team Bondi will produce next-generation PlayStation titles for Sony Computer Entertainment America.

We are offering a quality salary and lifestyle package to the right individuals.

We are currently looking for full-time programmers to work on our Animation Research Project.

If you think you can take on the challenge, drop us a line at coding.jobs@teambondi.com

Required Experience/Skills:

* 2+ years C++ software development experience on Windows and Unix/Linux
* 2+ years research experience in computer graphics, machine vision, or image/video processing
* Proficient in C++ and OO design
* Experience using source control software
* Strong maths skills
* Strong communication skills
* Recognised Bachelor or higher degree in computer related subjects

Chief Technology Officer

We are looking for an experienced and talented Chief Technology Officer.

The Chief Technology Officer is responsible for the overall technology direction of the company. The CTO evaluates current and future projects, determines the technology requirements of these projects, and lays foundation for achieving these requirements.

The CTO sets an overall technology vision and puts processes in place to ensure that all technology development is in line with this core vision. This position is also responsible for defining standards and procedures for software engineering practice across the company. Importantly, the CTO is also responsible for continual re-evaluation of the technical direction of the company to ensure it meets current requirements and reports directly to the Game Director.

Responsibilities:

* Definition and communication of core technology strategy
* Setting up teams and defining responsibilities for areas of technology
* Review of key technical designs
* Mentoring and leading technology Leads
* Interviewing and employing all new programmers
* Conducting performance reviews of Lead programmers
* Identifying new technology requirements and planning for their implementation
* Designing and implementing training for all programmers
* Defining and maintaining software engineering standards as they apply to technology development
* Involved with setting company direction, especially in areas related to technology development

Skills & Experience:

* Essential to have solid knowledge of and deep experience in a wide range of technical game development areas
* Essential to have good communication and leadership skills
* Act with initiative and responsibility and be vigilant at all times in seeking improvement
* Ability to develop strategies to achieve departmental and company goals
* Essential to be an energetic and enthusiastic person
* Passionate about the future of video games

Qualifications:

* At least 7 years experience in software engineering with at least 5 years in management
* Senior involvement in a number of shipped products on various platforms

Posted by souri on
Forum

http://www.teambondi.com/jobs/

Tools Programmer

We are looking for an exceptionally talented Tools Programmer to assist in developing and maintaining our tool chain. The tools team is building the software to create the game that will be used by more than 100 employees: artists, programmers and designers.

Involved in the creation and support of:

* World generation and resource placement tools to facilitate the design and development of a game world
* Maya exporters to process art resources to game in a usable form
* Maya plugins to aid the art work creation pipeline
* Batch resource processing tools

Required Experience:

* Commercial C++ and Windows programming
* Sound knowledge of tools development
* Knowledge of the Maya API beneficial
* Good communication skills
* Experience working with XML
* Video games industry experience

Required Qualifications:

* Strong architecture, documentation and design skills.
* Expert in C++
* B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent

Research Programmers

We are currently looking for full-time programmers to work on our Animation Research Project.

Required Experience/Skills:

* 2+ years C++ software development experience on Windows and Unix/Linux
* 2+ years research experience in computer graphics, machine vision, or image/video processing
* Proficient in C++ and OO design
* Experience using source control software
* Strong maths skills
* Strong communication skills

Chief Technology Officer

We are looking for an experienced and talented Chief Technology Officer.

The Chief Technology Officer is responsible for the overall technology direction of the company. The CTO evaluates current and future projects, determines the technology requirements of these projects, and lays foundation for achieving these requirements.

The CTO sets an overall technology vision and puts processes in place to ensure that all technology development is in line with this core vision. This position is also responsible for defining standards and procedures for software engineering practice across the company. Importantly, the CTO is also responsible for continual re-evaluation of the technical direction of the company to ensure it meets current requirements and reports directly to the Game Director.

Responsibilities:

* Definition and communication of core technology strategy
* Setting up teams and defining responsibilities for areas of technology
* Review of key technical designs
* Mentoring and leading technology Leads
* Interviewing and employing all new programmers
* Conducting performance reviews of Lead programmers
* Identifying new technology requirements and planning for their implementation
* Designing and implementing training for all programmers
* Defining and maintaining software engineering standards as they apply to technology development
* Involved with setting company direction, especially in areas related to technology development

Skills & Experience:

* Essential to have solid knowledge of and deep experience in a wide range of technical game development areas
* Essential to have good communication and leadership skills
* Act with initiative and responsibility and be vigilant at all times in seeking improvement
* Ability to develop strategies to achieve departmental and company goals
* Essential to be an energetic and enthusiastic person
* Passionate about the future of video games

Qualifications:

* At least 7 years experience in software engineering with at least 5 years in management
* Senior involvement in a number of shipped products on various platforms