Skip to main content

Firemint seeks Experienced Mobile Games Developer

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on
Forum

Who's this Firemint mob? Firemint is a world-leading developer for handheld devices. Our clients include EA Mobile, THQ Wireless, I-play, Disney and more. As well as working on flagship titles for publishers, we are developing our own IP, in particular Mega Monster which has just won the International Mobile Gaming Award for Excellence in 3D at 3GSM.

We also developed EA's Madden '07 3D, which has won numerous awards including IGN's Editor's Choice, and the Game Developer's Association of Australia Best Mobile Game of 2006 award. Thanks to our close relationship with several leading hardware manufacturers, we're often working right at the cutting edge. We have a relaxed working environment in a converted warehouse in Richmond, with a focus on small, tight, excellent teams.

We are looking for a top notch, talented developer:

- 2+ years experience in mobile game development

- high level of JSR184 and BREW skills

- able to hit the ground running and thrive on a challenging role

- shipped titles are a big bonus.

Initially, this is a one month contract to assist with an existing development. If you're happy and we're happy, we'll offer you a permanent position at the end of the contract.

You must be in Melbourne and available for an interview. This role is an immediate start and we will make an appointment ASAP so if the above description fits you please email hr@firemint.com today, even if your resume is not up to date.Souri2007-07-24 23:36:27

Posted by souri on
Forum

Who's this Firemint mob? Firemint is a world-leading developer for handheld devices. Our clients include EA Mobile, THQ Wireless, I-play, Disney and more. As well as working on flagship titles for publishers, we are developing our own IP, in particular Mega Monster which has just won the International Mobile Gaming Award for Excellence in 3D at 3GSM.

We also developed EA's Madden '07 3D, which has won numerous awards including IGN's Editor's Choice, and the Game Developer's Association of Australia Best Mobile Game of 2006 award. Thanks to our close relationship with several leading hardware manufacturers, we're often working right at the cutting edge. We have a relaxed working environment in a converted warehouse in Richmond, with a focus on small, tight, excellent teams.

We are looking for a top notch, talented developer:

- 2+ years experience in mobile game development

- high level of JSR184 and BREW skills

- able to hit the ground running and thrive on a challenging role

- shipped titles are a big bonus.

Initially, this is a one month contract to assist with an existing development. If you're happy and we're happy, we'll offer you a permanent position at the end of the contract.

You must be in Melbourne and available for an interview. This role is an immediate start and we will make an appointment ASAP so if the above description fits you please email hr@firemint.com today, even if your resume is not up to date.Souri2007-07-24 23:36:27