Sumea Challenge #5 -3D- FlyingMonk

Submitted by FlyingMonk on

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

So if every one's still with me. My sidekick/buddy will a WEATHER pig, as in a pig that can control the weather,.. and have wings.

The evolved versions will be a summery/good weather good guy, And a wintery/stormy bad weather bad guy. havn't worked out much more about the concepts or the main character but I'll post some crappy concept art soon to make sence of it all soon.

Submitted by hobonation on Sat, 07/02/04 - 3:48 AM Permalink

haha sounds awesome. your hero should be the walrus.

Submitted by xEmilx on Sat, 07/02/04 - 4:30 AM Permalink

Nice intro....
Sounds like a real cool idea, will the evolved versions maintain some/most/none of its pig form?

Submitted by xyz on Fri, 12/03/04 - 11:08 PM Permalink

I like your style, it makes a change from gamer geek speak and shows depth. when do we see a concept drawing.

Submitted by Pantmonger on Sat, 13/03/04 - 1:25 AM Permalink

Its usually good form when quoting from a novel to credit the writer ie Lewis Carroll, stops people not in the know from getting the wrong impression.

Other then that, interesting idea.

Pantmonger

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

So if every one's still with me. My sidekick/buddy will a WEATHER pig, as in a pig that can control the weather,.. and have wings.

The evolved versions will be a summery/good weather good guy, And a wintery/stormy bad weather bad guy. havn't worked out much more about the concepts or the main character but I'll post some crappy concept art soon to make sence of it all soon.

Submitted by hobonation on Sat, 07/02/04 - 3:48 AM Permalink

haha sounds awesome. your hero should be the walrus.

Submitted by xEmilx on Sat, 07/02/04 - 4:30 AM Permalink

Nice intro....
Sounds like a real cool idea, will the evolved versions maintain some/most/none of its pig form?

Submitted by xyz on Fri, 12/03/04 - 11:08 PM Permalink

I like your style, it makes a change from gamer geek speak and shows depth. when do we see a concept drawing.

Submitted by Pantmonger on Sat, 13/03/04 - 1:25 AM Permalink

Its usually good form when quoting from a novel to credit the writer ie Lewis Carroll, stops people not in the know from getting the wrong impression.

Other then that, interesting idea.

Pantmonger