Skip to main content

Sumea Modeller Challenge #7 - killadee

Submitted by Killa Dee on

Waz up!!!
I would like to enter 2!
Here is my concept..I better get cracking on the model.

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Attachment: [url="http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/killa dee/20056554127_vulture.jpg"]vulture.jpg[/url]
86.73 KB

Submitted by LiveWire on Mon, 06/06/05 - 8:04 AM Permalink

cool concept, but yeah, you'd better get cracking alright!

Submitted by Lechy on Mon, 06/06/05 - 8:25 AM Permalink

are you going to model the vulture as well? That would be pretty neat. I like the boots.

Submitted by DamienP on Mon, 06/06/05 - 9:40 AM Permalink

Nice one, hope you do the vulture too. I like the whole feather thing around the neck, that could look really cool. Maybe give him a hooked nose and longer face so his features resemble a vulture's. What's the thing on his back?

Submitted by Killa Dee on Tue, 07/06/05 - 6:21 AM Permalink

Yeah I plan to model the birdy 2! And I will hook the nose up, thats a great idea!!! thanks[;)]

Submitted by pk on Fri, 10/06/05 - 11:36 PM Permalink

for some reason, makes me think of a hybrid of a futuristic shaman. looks cool, I agree with the others the vulture will look sweet modelled too. Good luck!

Posted by Killa Dee on

Waz up!!!
I would like to enter 2!
Here is my concept..I better get cracking on the model.

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Attachment: [url="http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/killa dee/20056554127_vulture.jpg"]vulture.jpg[/url]
86.73 KB

Submitted by LiveWire on Mon, 06/06/05 - 8:04 AM Permalink

cool concept, but yeah, you'd better get cracking alright!

Submitted by Lechy on Mon, 06/06/05 - 8:25 AM Permalink

are you going to model the vulture as well? That would be pretty neat. I like the boots.

Submitted by DamienP on Mon, 06/06/05 - 9:40 AM Permalink

Nice one, hope you do the vulture too. I like the whole feather thing around the neck, that could look really cool. Maybe give him a hooked nose and longer face so his features resemble a vulture's. What's the thing on his back?

Submitted by Killa Dee on Tue, 07/06/05 - 6:21 AM Permalink

Yeah I plan to model the birdy 2! And I will hook the nose up, thats a great idea!!! thanks[;)]

Submitted by pk on Fri, 10/06/05 - 11:36 PM Permalink

for some reason, makes me think of a hybrid of a futuristic shaman. looks cool, I agree with the others the vulture will look sweet modelled too. Good luck!