Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #5 -3D- Sorceror Bob

Yeah, I probably won't get any further than this.. But heres something i can do relatively quickly.

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/sorcerorbob/baloonoban.jpg[/img]
Err. The idea is.. He's got a balloon for his head.

I have a feeling I've stolen this idea from somewhere.. But I can't remember where I've seen it.. I just think it would be funny to have a crazy headless guy beat on you, and have a balloon floating around his head.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 05/02/04 - 5:57 AM Permalink

lol youve so got to get a job with midway and have baloon head man as the next secret character in mortal kombat :D

Submitted by davidcoen on Thu, 05/02/04 - 9:37 AM Permalink

evil balloon twisty animals, cool, with the human sidekick as a kid mime?

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Thu, 05/02/04 - 11:00 AM Permalink

Could I suggest that the main character has a pump that he uses to create the balloon head guys attacks or shapes?

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Thu, 05/02/04 - 11:34 AM Permalink

If i ever get round to the main character, thats the plan Jonathan.. An evil (nice cliche coming up) clown. Possibly sideshow luke perry.

Submitted by tojo on Fri, 06/02/04 - 12:51 AM Permalink

man and i thought my idea of an armadillo helmut creature was wierd!

i like it !! it is great !!

he could have a sonic attack....... with that thing you do with balloons ....... and a really cool party trick he could perform for the ladys [;)]

Submitted by LiveWire on Fri, 06/02/04 - 10:07 AM Permalink

wouldnt take much to take him out though, a small prick? a slight breeze? unless the poping of his 'head' os so deafening it stikes you to the ground, and then he re-inflates himself, agh! oh the horror! he is invincible!

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Fri, 06/02/04 - 11:12 AM Permalink

Your concept here is actually very strong. If you took away the human aspect of the balloon guy - and just had a balloon - you could really go to town. As a virtual shapeshifter it could do a number of things:

Got an idea? Turns into a hand with index finger pointing out.
Need to kick someone? Turns into a shoe.
Need a quick getaway - turns into hot air balloon and then deflates crazily.

And what is the hero? Pump guy!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sun, 08/02/04 - 1:18 AM Permalink

wow thats actually an amazingly good idea, better then glover even (if anyones played that game)

Yeah, I probably won't get any further than this.. But heres something i can do relatively quickly.

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/sorcerorbob/baloonoban.jpg[/img]
Err. The idea is.. He's got a balloon for his head.

I have a feeling I've stolen this idea from somewhere.. But I can't remember where I've seen it.. I just think it would be funny to have a crazy headless guy beat on you, and have a balloon floating around his head.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 05/02/04 - 5:57 AM Permalink

lol youve so got to get a job with midway and have baloon head man as the next secret character in mortal kombat :D

Submitted by davidcoen on Thu, 05/02/04 - 9:37 AM Permalink

evil balloon twisty animals, cool, with the human sidekick as a kid mime?

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Thu, 05/02/04 - 11:00 AM Permalink

Could I suggest that the main character has a pump that he uses to create the balloon head guys attacks or shapes?

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Thu, 05/02/04 - 11:34 AM Permalink

If i ever get round to the main character, thats the plan Jonathan.. An evil (nice cliche coming up) clown. Possibly sideshow luke perry.

Submitted by tojo on Fri, 06/02/04 - 12:51 AM Permalink

man and i thought my idea of an armadillo helmut creature was wierd!

i like it !! it is great !!

he could have a sonic attack....... with that thing you do with balloons ....... and a really cool party trick he could perform for the ladys [;)]

Submitted by LiveWire on Fri, 06/02/04 - 10:07 AM Permalink

wouldnt take much to take him out though, a small prick? a slight breeze? unless the poping of his 'head' os so deafening it stikes you to the ground, and then he re-inflates himself, agh! oh the horror! he is invincible!

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Fri, 06/02/04 - 11:12 AM Permalink

Your concept here is actually very strong. If you took away the human aspect of the balloon guy - and just had a balloon - you could really go to town. As a virtual shapeshifter it could do a number of things:

Got an idea? Turns into a hand with index finger pointing out.
Need to kick someone? Turns into a shoe.
Need a quick getaway - turns into hot air balloon and then deflates crazily.

And what is the hero? Pump guy!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sun, 08/02/04 - 1:18 AM Permalink

wow thats actually an amazingly good idea, better then glover even (if anyones played that game)