Skip to main content

sumea challenge #8 - necrobator

this is rough as hell concept, I'll do a good concept at some point, so ignore the shittiness of this one...

its an aboriginal witch doctor/warrior dude, reliant on his magic more than physical strength.. he wearing emu feather headdress and ankle warmers, and a necklace with a childs skull and some other bones on it, on his arms are some armbands with crocodile teeth on em...

he carry one of them non returning boomerang thingys, think they called woomeras, as well as a "death stick" in his skirt for fatality moves...

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Attachment: [url="http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/necrobator666/20066373323_warrio…"]warriorconcept.jpg[/url]
138.63?KB

Submitted by caseyjones on Wed, 12/07/06 - 10:28 PM Permalink

Clean looking model dude! Post up some wires?
You have heaps more tris to play with, so why not use them up. Maybe some more planes around the ankles, so when you alpha map the leaves (or fur/cloth/straw), you can have a few layers of it. Maybe throw a few on the beard as well to bushy it up a little.
I think you could push this model just a little further with a bit more detailing. Maybe some more bone jewellery?

-caseyjones

this is rough as hell concept, I'll do a good concept at some point, so ignore the shittiness of this one...

its an aboriginal witch doctor/warrior dude, reliant on his magic more than physical strength.. he wearing emu feather headdress and ankle warmers, and a necklace with a childs skull and some other bones on it, on his arms are some armbands with crocodile teeth on em...

he carry one of them non returning boomerang thingys, think they called woomeras, as well as a "death stick" in his skirt for fatality moves...

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Attachment: [url="http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/necrobator666/20066373323_warrio…"]warriorconcept.jpg[/url]
138.63?KB

Submitted by caseyjones on Wed, 12/07/06 - 10:28 PM Permalink

Clean looking model dude! Post up some wires?
You have heaps more tris to play with, so why not use them up. Maybe some more planes around the ankles, so when you alpha map the leaves (or fur/cloth/straw), you can have a few layers of it. Maybe throw a few on the beard as well to bushy it up a little.
I think you could push this model just a little further with a bit more detailing. Maybe some more bone jewellery?

-caseyjones