Skip to main content

Tsumea Modeller Challlenge 10 - thomas_pearse

Been watching and thinking 4 a week now so figured i should probably at least post a general idea so here goes what im thinkin atm:

Definitely want to do a little girl maybe taking the dark creepy look like FEAR/Jap Horror Movies but also thinking i might go the happy cheerful looking cute little girl but with like a bloody knife/sword. Definitely a calm killer but havent got much further than that

Submitted by Jiksen on Sun, 03/08/08 - 8:10 PM Permalink

you should watch the japense version of the grudge!

you could go with a delusional mother who lost her kids due to police carelessness, and now she believes all criminals are her "brood" and tries to "protect" them.

just some ideas

Submitted by kit11 on Mon, 04/08/08 - 10:16 AM Permalink

check out the lil girls from the game bioshock, from what ive seen/heard they're cute looking lil girls that steal "powers" from people with a giant syringe. i havent actually played it yet btw.

Been watching and thinking 4 a week now so figured i should probably at least post a general idea so here goes what im thinkin atm:

Definitely want to do a little girl maybe taking the dark creepy look like FEAR/Jap Horror Movies but also thinking i might go the happy cheerful looking cute little girl but with like a bloody knife/sword. Definitely a calm killer but havent got much further than that

Submitted by Jiksen on Sun, 03/08/08 - 8:10 PM Permalink

you should watch the japense version of the grudge!

you could go with a delusional mother who lost her kids due to police carelessness, and now she believes all criminals are her "brood" and tries to "protect" them.

just some ideas

Submitted by kit11 on Mon, 04/08/08 - 10:16 AM Permalink

check out the lil girls from the game bioshock, from what ive seen/heard they're cute looking lil girls that steal "powers" from people with a giant syringe. i havent actually played it yet btw.