Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #9 - shadowbreeze

Ok so I'm in this should be fun.

so I'm thinking of doing either Hades or Atropos, she who can not be turn,hmm will decide shortly.

good luck everyone

Submitted by Shadowbreeze on Wed, 04/07/07 - 11:27 AM Permalink

well i have decided oh Hades.

so here's some initial concepts, still a lot to research, but i did find out hades has a really cool two pronged fork/spear as a weapon,

i will be adding some hair maybe slick back and oiled and some sort of facial hair too.

Submitted by Killa Dee on Wed, 04/07/07 - 11:46 AM Permalink

looks like a solid start, cant wait to see what you output if it's half as good as your DW2 entry it will kick ass.

Submitted by Anuxinamoon on Wed, 04/07/07 - 3:21 PM Permalink

What a beefcake! =D
Looking good, the weapon sounds neat and nasty too! goodluck <3

Submitted by Kalescent on Thu, 05/07/07 - 4:19 PM Permalink

Sweet as, good old Hades i dig the old man face in the belt - who is that.... Zeus ?

Submitted by Shadowbreeze on Fri, 06/07/07 - 8:57 AM Permalink

killa dee - thanks a lot i'm going to put a lot more effort into this one now i know a few new tricks.

Anuxinamoon - yeah i usually don't make my characters so beefy, so i wanted to give one ago as he is the king of the dead, he needs to demand respect just on size alone.

HazarD - yeah it is meant to be zeus, but i might change it??

so here's a bit more work.

Submitted by happy virus on Fri, 06/07/07 - 9:02 AM Permalink

damn that is looking sweet cant wait to see it in 3d :D

Submitted by Shadowbreeze on Sun, 26/08/07 - 4:37 AM Permalink

yeah it's been a while, but i'm still in, so here's an update of where I'm at as you can see it's a slight change in direction but one i like.

Submitted by benny s on Mon, 27/08/07 - 2:20 AM Permalink

Thats really nice man, the dog heads are cool and the extra hands are a really nice idea.

Looks awesome, cant wait to see the rest

Submitted by Shadowbreeze on Mon, 27/08/07 - 6:39 AM Permalink

Benny_s thanks, i must admit i was a bit iffy about the dogs heads, but in the end i'm happy with them, oh and there is a third one at the back sort of to represent the heads of Cerberus.

so here's a bit more i have designed another type of helm, still undecided.

Submitted by kit11 on Mon, 27/08/07 - 8:53 AM Permalink

that looks fantastic, personally im a fan of the hood, but ofcourse upto you =), the detail is just great

Submitted by Killa Dee on Mon, 27/08/07 - 2:49 PM Permalink

hawt! very nice work shadow, just gotta say love that last piece you posted on the main sumea page, that was pretty sick! I think maybe the dogs heads look a little tame, maybe you could make them mean like Cujo. Perhaps a rotting bear head carcass for the helm with the fangs just setting above your characters eyes. Seriously dude this is look rad, keep up the good work. Killa Dee2007-08-27 04:52:09

Ok so I'm in this should be fun.

so I'm thinking of doing either Hades or Atropos, she who can not be turn,hmm will decide shortly.

good luck everyone

Submitted by Shadowbreeze on Wed, 04/07/07 - 11:27 AM Permalink

well i have decided oh Hades.

so here's some initial concepts, still a lot to research, but i did find out hades has a really cool two pronged fork/spear as a weapon,

i will be adding some hair maybe slick back and oiled and some sort of facial hair too.

Submitted by Killa Dee on Wed, 04/07/07 - 11:46 AM Permalink

looks like a solid start, cant wait to see what you output if it's half as good as your DW2 entry it will kick ass.

Submitted by Anuxinamoon on Wed, 04/07/07 - 3:21 PM Permalink

What a beefcake! =D
Looking good, the weapon sounds neat and nasty too! goodluck <3

Submitted by Kalescent on Thu, 05/07/07 - 4:19 PM Permalink

Sweet as, good old Hades i dig the old man face in the belt - who is that.... Zeus ?

Submitted by Shadowbreeze on Fri, 06/07/07 - 8:57 AM Permalink

killa dee - thanks a lot i'm going to put a lot more effort into this one now i know a few new tricks.

Anuxinamoon - yeah i usually don't make my characters so beefy, so i wanted to give one ago as he is the king of the dead, he needs to demand respect just on size alone.

HazarD - yeah it is meant to be zeus, but i might change it??

so here's a bit more work.

Submitted by happy virus on Fri, 06/07/07 - 9:02 AM Permalink

damn that is looking sweet cant wait to see it in 3d :D

Submitted by Shadowbreeze on Sun, 26/08/07 - 4:37 AM Permalink

yeah it's been a while, but i'm still in, so here's an update of where I'm at as you can see it's a slight change in direction but one i like.

Submitted by benny s on Mon, 27/08/07 - 2:20 AM Permalink

Thats really nice man, the dog heads are cool and the extra hands are a really nice idea.

Looks awesome, cant wait to see the rest

Submitted by Shadowbreeze on Mon, 27/08/07 - 6:39 AM Permalink

Benny_s thanks, i must admit i was a bit iffy about the dogs heads, but in the end i'm happy with them, oh and there is a third one at the back sort of to represent the heads of Cerberus.

so here's a bit more i have designed another type of helm, still undecided.

Submitted by kit11 on Mon, 27/08/07 - 8:53 AM Permalink

that looks fantastic, personally im a fan of the hood, but ofcourse upto you =), the detail is just great

Submitted by Killa Dee on Mon, 27/08/07 - 2:49 PM Permalink

hawt! very nice work shadow, just gotta say love that last piece you posted on the main sumea page, that was pretty sick! I think maybe the dogs heads look a little tame, maybe you could make them mean like Cujo. Perhaps a rotting bear head carcass for the helm with the fangs just setting above your characters eyes. Seriously dude this is look rad, keep up the good work. Killa Dee2007-08-27 04:52:09