Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #8 - PresentalooBATTLoo ELFalooo!

Submitted by Gardener on

guys, i have to quit this comp, my private life is stopping me from comleteing my very-mediocre model.

hopefully in the next comp ill have the maturity to atleast complete the model, other wise good luck to all of the hard workers who have made some amazing model for challange 8.

Mat?TDK2006-09-25 07:47:25

Submitted by Neffy on Wed, 02/08/06 - 9:03 AM Permalink

I really like the pointed ear, suits the hair well !

Submitted by Savarn on Tue, 12/09/06 - 8:13 PM Permalink

Not bad at all, still think it looks like a life jacket though =P (kidding!) definitely has your style of drawing in the way you've modelled him. Although where's that frown you like to give em, his brow is dead straight!

Posted by Gardener on

guys, i have to quit this comp, my private life is stopping me from comleteing my very-mediocre model.

hopefully in the next comp ill have the maturity to atleast complete the model, other wise good luck to all of the hard workers who have made some amazing model for challange 8.

Mat?TDK2006-09-25 07:47:25

Submitted by Neffy on Wed, 02/08/06 - 9:03 AM Permalink

I really like the pointed ear, suits the hair well !

Submitted by Savarn on Tue, 12/09/06 - 8:13 PM Permalink

Not bad at all, still think it looks like a life jacket though =P (kidding!) definitely has your style of drawing in the way you've modelled him. Although where's that frown you like to give em, his brow is dead straight!