Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #9 - HazarD

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on

Reserving my spot,

I choose Artemis, the daughter of Leto and Zeus, and the twin of Apollo.

Concept coming soon.

HazarD2007-07-02 02:59:29

Submitted by Neffy on Wed, 04/07/07 - 3:39 PM Permalink

ohh damm thats who i picked too =/ do you mind if i do her as well?

Submitted by Kalescent on Thu, 05/07/07 - 2:03 PM Permalink

First little sketchy

After doing a fair bit of research I've decided to emphasis 'the bringer of disease' side of Artemis.

She will be scantily clad at most, and fairly young around the 18 - 20 age. I will probably have to label this thread with a Nudity Warning.

I decided to go with a bow made from the antlers of a deer, though im not sure about this due to polygon restrictions, might change it a bit.

She will be quite alluring, but I'm going to go for a skin with am ever-so-slightly tainted/demonic/undead look to it, and its as if she infuses each arrow with a part of that tainted essense to spread disease.

Will continue to develop ideas...HazarD2007-07-05 04:03:36

Submitted by Kalescent on Thu, 05/07/07 - 3:44 PM Permalink

Clothing idea 1:

pretty simple Lingerie style approach..

Will do a few of these until i find the right one, this might be a tad too new school lingerie...

Also the Quiver is on the wrong side for now, a bit awkward reaching for arrows from this side, but compositionally its working so itll stay .... for now. HazarD2007-07-05 06:10:13

Submitted by Killa Dee on Thu, 05/07/07 - 4:01 PM Permalink

looks great HD! love the bow, very creative.

Submitted by Ninja on Fri, 06/07/07 - 2:48 AM Permalink

LOL damn it u people already have concepts.... :)
anyways cant wait to see it man.....im guaranteed to see awesome stuff.

Submitted by Shadowbreeze on Fri, 06/07/07 - 9:04 AM Permalink

great start and the bow is looking like its going to be pretty awesome.

Submitted by Neffy on Sat, 07/07/07 - 10:25 AM Permalink

Yay ^_^ shes very sexy and love that bow, im sure you will be able to make it and have plenty polys to spare!

Submitted by Kalescent on Sun, 08/07/07 - 4:12 PM Permalink

Neffy: Thanks! but im not sure, especially now i have 2 sets , im hoping to spend the majority of the budget on her face and hair.

big bow.... big quiver... big see through cape / nightie.HazarD2007-07-08 06:29:22

Submitted by Kalescent on Mon, 27/08/07 - 4:10 PM Permalink

Been working on my base mesh to throw into zbrush.

Alot to muck around with still, i think her feet maybe a bit small, belly button too big, and the head well i wont even go there.

As a rough putty stage most of the important things are there.

Im going to build, polypaint, light & render this high before ripping everything back to the final ingame mesh methinks.

Posted by Anonymous (not verified) on

Reserving my spot,

I choose Artemis, the daughter of Leto and Zeus, and the twin of Apollo.

Concept coming soon.

HazarD2007-07-02 02:59:29

Submitted by Neffy on Wed, 04/07/07 - 3:39 PM Permalink

ohh damm thats who i picked too =/ do you mind if i do her as well?

Submitted by Kalescent on Thu, 05/07/07 - 2:03 PM Permalink

First little sketchy

After doing a fair bit of research I've decided to emphasis 'the bringer of disease' side of Artemis.

She will be scantily clad at most, and fairly young around the 18 - 20 age. I will probably have to label this thread with a Nudity Warning.

I decided to go with a bow made from the antlers of a deer, though im not sure about this due to polygon restrictions, might change it a bit.

She will be quite alluring, but I'm going to go for a skin with am ever-so-slightly tainted/demonic/undead look to it, and its as if she infuses each arrow with a part of that tainted essense to spread disease.

Will continue to develop ideas...HazarD2007-07-05 04:03:36

Submitted by Kalescent on Thu, 05/07/07 - 3:44 PM Permalink

Clothing idea 1:

pretty simple Lingerie style approach..

Will do a few of these until i find the right one, this might be a tad too new school lingerie...

Also the Quiver is on the wrong side for now, a bit awkward reaching for arrows from this side, but compositionally its working so itll stay .... for now. HazarD2007-07-05 06:10:13

Submitted by Killa Dee on Thu, 05/07/07 - 4:01 PM Permalink

looks great HD! love the bow, very creative.

Submitted by Ninja on Fri, 06/07/07 - 2:48 AM Permalink

LOL damn it u people already have concepts.... :)
anyways cant wait to see it man.....im guaranteed to see awesome stuff.

Submitted by Shadowbreeze on Fri, 06/07/07 - 9:04 AM Permalink

great start and the bow is looking like its going to be pretty awesome.

Submitted by Neffy on Sat, 07/07/07 - 10:25 AM Permalink

Yay ^_^ shes very sexy and love that bow, im sure you will be able to make it and have plenty polys to spare!

Submitted by Kalescent on Sun, 08/07/07 - 4:12 PM Permalink

Neffy: Thanks! but im not sure, especially now i have 2 sets , im hoping to spend the majority of the budget on her face and hair.

big bow.... big quiver... big see through cape / nightie.HazarD2007-07-08 06:29:22

Submitted by Kalescent on Mon, 27/08/07 - 4:10 PM Permalink

Been working on my base mesh to throw into zbrush.

Alot to muck around with still, i think her feet maybe a bit small, belly button too big, and the head well i wont even go there.

As a rough putty stage most of the important things are there.

Im going to build, polypaint, light & render this high before ripping everything back to the final ingame mesh methinks.