Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #9 - Anuxinamoon

Entering for fun. Hopefully it will get me a bit more motivated at home :P

http://www.kalescentstudios.com/Data/miscsteph/echidna.jpg

Its the daughter of echidna the mother of the monsters. Story still being formulated. She wields dual snake whips. Should be fun adding the scale detail to her face and back. Not sure on the clothing, will have to study a bit more.
Anuxinamoon2007-07-02 06:56:05

Submitted by souri on Tue, 03/07/07 - 5:08 AM Permalink

Wow, that's such an excellent illustration (although the arm is a tad bit short). I don't recall you drawing figures this well before though. Have you been practising figure drawing all this time or something?!

Submitted by Anuxinamoon on Tue, 03/07/07 - 4:44 PM Permalink

Nah, I haven't really been practicing for a while =(. I used a ref pose pic for it, as I don't want to spend to much time making my concept neat; just put my ideas down and get stuck into modeling =)
Thanks for the comment Souri <3

Submitted by panthr on Fri, 06/07/07 - 2:33 AM Permalink

I like the direction of where u want to take this character. Cant wait to see it developed more :)

P

Submitted by Ninja on Fri, 06/07/07 - 2:51 AM Permalink

awesome sketch ! maybe for some inspiration is to look at the Korean artists. They are awesome illustrators.
Id love to see more :)

WD

Entering for fun. Hopefully it will get me a bit more motivated at home :P

http://www.kalescentstudios.com/Data/miscsteph/echidna.jpg

Its the daughter of echidna the mother of the monsters. Story still being formulated. She wields dual snake whips. Should be fun adding the scale detail to her face and back. Not sure on the clothing, will have to study a bit more.
Anuxinamoon2007-07-02 06:56:05

Submitted by souri on Tue, 03/07/07 - 5:08 AM Permalink

Wow, that's such an excellent illustration (although the arm is a tad bit short). I don't recall you drawing figures this well before though. Have you been practising figure drawing all this time or something?!

Submitted by Anuxinamoon on Tue, 03/07/07 - 4:44 PM Permalink

Nah, I haven't really been practicing for a while =(. I used a ref pose pic for it, as I don't want to spend to much time making my concept neat; just put my ideas down and get stuck into modeling =)
Thanks for the comment Souri <3

Submitted by panthr on Fri, 06/07/07 - 2:33 AM Permalink

I like the direction of where u want to take this character. Cant wait to see it developed more :)

P

Submitted by Ninja on Fri, 06/07/07 - 2:51 AM Permalink

awesome sketch ! maybe for some inspiration is to look at the Korean artists. They are awesome illustrators.
Id love to see more :)

WD