JOB DESCRIPTION - QA Tester
Role Title: QA Tester
Role Type: Full-Time Casual
Reporting To: Ben Adams, QA Manager
Salary: On application
The applicant for the QA Tester role should well versed in QA practice specifically in the games industry. They must have clear written and oral communication skills as well as analytical skills.
An ideal candidate would possess a strong passion for gaming with a matched skill for organization and effort. Bug writing skills will have to be at a high level of competency along with the ability to correctly execute and create detailed test plans.
The applicant will spend the majority of their time following test plans, identifying and logging bugs and communicating with the QA Manager and Lead Testers. The candidate will have to be confident working both within a team and also independently.
- Familiarity with the ?Total War? series of games
- Preferably have experience in QA games testing
- Exceptional attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player who has a disciplined and professional work ethic
- Familiar with Test Track Pro
- Build creation
- Programming/scripting skills
- Experience of working in QA Games Testing
- Carry out work as instructed by the QA Manager and/or QA Senior Testers
- Test CA games for usability, functionality, design, and compatibility flaws
- Proactively work with the rest of the team to ensure that the quality of work the QA department produces is of a consistently high standard.
- Manage test plans.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and descriptively file bugs.
- Communicate clearly with the QA Manager and the rest of the development staff.
- Work overtime as and when required
Apply with resum? and cover letter to: email@example.comSouri2007-07-24 23:39:59