Skip to main content

Need Someone Who Can Rig And Animate A Run Cycle(small pay), rigger/animator

Forum

Hi, I'm looking for someone who can rig and animate a basic run cycle for a character. The view we are looking atfor the gameplay, is like tomb raider. I can offer $25us, and you will be given full credit in the game. The engine we are thinking of using is the ogre3D engine. The character is modeled and texture already. If this works out, we have another 3 characters, that will need to be given a basic run cycle too, so more paid work, plus we will have other animation requests, like jumping, punching and kicking.

We are only looking at a game demo for this project, which is based on the comic we have published. The 80 page graphic novel will out in a few months. You can view the first issue of the comic here - http://www.wowio.com/users/product.asp?BookId=5554

We have one programmer ready to go and a character artist, plus one modeler so far. We need anyone who can contribute to the game, (small pay again, for tasks, but great for your resume and full credit will be given to anyone who participates.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon. I can be contacted - cyndaspell (at) gmail.com

Posted by artofsw on
Forum

Hi, I'm looking for someone who can rig and animate a basic run cycle for a character. The view we are looking atfor the gameplay, is like tomb raider. I can offer $25us, and you will be given full credit in the game. The engine we are thinking of using is the ogre3D engine. The character is modeled and texture already. If this works out, we have another 3 characters, that will need to be given a basic run cycle too, so more paid work, plus we will have other animation requests, like jumping, punching and kicking.

We are only looking at a game demo for this project, which is based on the comic we have published. The 80 page graphic novel will out in a few months. You can view the first issue of the comic here - http://www.wowio.com/users/product.asp?BookId=5554

We have one programmer ready to go and a character artist, plus one modeler so far. We need anyone who can contribute to the game, (small pay again, for tasks, but great for your resume and full credit will be given to anyone who participates.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon. I can be contacted - cyndaspell (at) gmail.com