Skip to main content

help pls

Submitted by nealb4me on
Forum

i know this is gonna sound lame, but what do i have to type in to post an image from my hardrive on the forum? is it like D:lah.jpg or what?

cheers[8)]

Submitted by Pantmonger on Sat, 30/08/03 - 2:56 AM Permalink

You need to upload the image to the web somewhere, then once that is done you link to your image in your message via the img tags and the url of your newly uploaded image.

Warning, some servers do not allow direct linking to an image, so it wont be visable in the thread, in this case you need to just post the link. This is most commonly a problem with free servers.

Pantmonger

Posted by nealb4me on
Forum

i know this is gonna sound lame, but what do i have to type in to post an image from my hardrive on the forum? is it like D:lah.jpg or what?

cheers[8)]

Submitted by Pantmonger on Sat, 30/08/03 - 2:56 AM Permalink

You need to upload the image to the web somewhere, then once that is done you link to your image in your message via the img tags and the url of your newly uploaded image.

Warning, some servers do not allow direct linking to an image, so it wont be visable in the thread, in this case you need to just post the link. This is most commonly a problem with free servers.

Pantmonger