Skip to main content

Help! How to make application programming demo?

Submitted by amckern on
Forum

I have applied for a job at Torus, and Wendy is asking me to send her a Demo of my Programming work

HOW DO I DO THIS?

I have only worked on Mod Projects before, and have just started to lead the ZHLT 3.0 team - www.ammahls.com - how ever i have complted the Dip Of Software dev (Java) at north sydney TAFE

Any tips?

I have made mapping demos before, but this was basicly a rip of my website on cd-rom

Adam

Submitted by Daemin on Sat, 30/10/04 - 7:47 AM Permalink

(a) This would probably be better off in the Job Discussion forum.

(b) Just send in some examples of your mod work - if it's programming. I'm sure they'd like to see what you've done. And if you've already applied then there isn't enough time to write a whole demo from scratch.

Posted by amckern on
Forum

I have applied for a job at Torus, and Wendy is asking me to send her a Demo of my Programming work

HOW DO I DO THIS?

I have only worked on Mod Projects before, and have just started to lead the ZHLT 3.0 team - www.ammahls.com - how ever i have complted the Dip Of Software dev (Java) at north sydney TAFE

Any tips?

I have made mapping demos before, but this was basicly a rip of my website on cd-rom

Adam

Submitted by Daemin on Sat, 30/10/04 - 7:47 AM Permalink

(a) This would probably be better off in the Job Discussion forum.

(b) Just send in some examples of your mod work - if it's programming. I'm sure they'd like to see what you've done. And if you've already applied then there isn't enough time to write a whole demo from scratch.