Skip to main content

Work Experience

Submitted by Type D on

Hi,
I'm a Year 12 student (currently doing the HSC ^_^) heading to uni next year (hopefully in either a Software/Computer Engineering or Comp Sci course) and I was wondering if there was anyway to undergo some kind of work experience/internship before starting university or any other way to gain experience and knowledge outside of educational avenues.
Whilst I know that there would be very little I could do, I'd be more interested in getting experience in the industry, as opposed to working at fast-food outlets and whatnot.Type_D2006-10-28 07:24:40

Posted by Type D on

Hi,
I'm a Year 12 student (currently doing the HSC ^_^) heading to uni next year (hopefully in either a Software/Computer Engineering or Comp Sci course) and I was wondering if there was anyway to undergo some kind of work experience/internship before starting university or any other way to gain experience and knowledge outside of educational avenues.
Whilst I know that there would be very little I could do, I'd be more interested in getting experience in the industry, as opposed to working at fast-food outlets and whatnot.Type_D2006-10-28 07:24:40