Skip to main content

1951 Ford F-1

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/wizenedoldman/2005727204133_ford…]

This is more or less a prop for U-235 studios 'Tribal Clash' project and comes with fully removable doors and bonnet. It's been textured using a 512x512 mixmap for the main body (rust/paint) areas and a 512x512 diffuse map for the remainder of the model. Fire and rendering not done by me. Crits and comments welcome.

Submitted by 3DArty on Fri, 29/07/05 - 7:32 PM Permalink

I like it looks better then just having a 40 litre drum as a prop.

Nice work.

Submitted by urgrund on Fri, 29/07/05 - 9:54 PM Permalink

this was created in just a couple of days - its good work, considering Wizen' had to guess how our inhouse shaders would look (such as the mixmaps)

it has been set-up to be pretty much destroyable (definately not a static prop) and looks great dropping 1/2 tonne slabe of concrete on it and watching the bonnet spin off and the doors swing :)

Submitted by LiveWire on Fri, 29/07/05 - 10:30 PM Permalink

cool, looks like fun to come across in the game too!

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/wizenedoldman/2005727204133_ford…]

This is more or less a prop for U-235 studios 'Tribal Clash' project and comes with fully removable doors and bonnet. It's been textured using a 512x512 mixmap for the main body (rust/paint) areas and a 512x512 diffuse map for the remainder of the model. Fire and rendering not done by me. Crits and comments welcome.

Submitted by 3DArty on Fri, 29/07/05 - 7:32 PM Permalink

I like it looks better then just having a 40 litre drum as a prop.

Nice work.

Submitted by urgrund on Fri, 29/07/05 - 9:54 PM Permalink

this was created in just a couple of days - its good work, considering Wizen' had to guess how our inhouse shaders would look (such as the mixmaps)

it has been set-up to be pretty much destroyable (definately not a static prop) and looks great dropping 1/2 tonne slabe of concrete on it and watching the bonnet spin off and the doors swing :)

Submitted by LiveWire on Fri, 29/07/05 - 10:30 PM Permalink

cool, looks like fun to come across in the game too!