Skip to main content

Ty Doujinshi fanart. Shazza on a Bunyip

Submitted by Caroo on

g'day everyone. throught i'd share this pic with you. it's one of six pics i'll be showcasting to the AIE to get in next year. this one comes under as FAN ART..dont worry.. its the only unoriginal of the six.. the others are my own creations and characters.

basicly i drew shazza in my own style and draw the bunyip as well for good measure. i sat down with the game on the consept art menu that i unlocked in it and took notes and skeatched shazza and the bunyip adapting it to my style.

the story for this being a doujinshi (a doujinshi is when a fan creates there own version of someone elses idea.. like now people write starwars books) is dark. Ty has been captured by the evil arts (or EA wink wink) and shazza is on a mission in her Bunyip to reasure him. The bunyip is now somewhat battle worn... i know you guys will proably largh at the pic but beleave me to took a good deal of time. ^^

so enjoy.

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Attachment: [url="http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/caroo/2005326232721_shazzaridesc…"]shazzaridescfin.jpg[/url]
143.16 KB

Submitted by Anuxinamoon on Fri, 01/04/05 - 8:49 AM Permalink

Cool. I haven't played the game myself though *hides*

Few things you might want to fix up is that her breasts are very strange looking. Try pushing them out more to the side and point the them out to the side more so they are at a 3 1/4 view. Also her shoulder joints look really large which gives the impression of them comming forward (I don't know if this is what you wanted or not)

You could also soften the picture by colouring the line art of your drawing a similar shade to the colour its outlining. It's just that the black lines look really strong against your colours as the shading lacks any strong contrast :)
Not sure how that would look, but it's just a tip. [;)]

Posted by Caroo on

g'day everyone. throught i'd share this pic with you. it's one of six pics i'll be showcasting to the AIE to get in next year. this one comes under as FAN ART..dont worry.. its the only unoriginal of the six.. the others are my own creations and characters.

basicly i drew shazza in my own style and draw the bunyip as well for good measure. i sat down with the game on the consept art menu that i unlocked in it and took notes and skeatched shazza and the bunyip adapting it to my style.

the story for this being a doujinshi (a doujinshi is when a fan creates there own version of someone elses idea.. like now people write starwars books) is dark. Ty has been captured by the evil arts (or EA wink wink) and shazza is on a mission in her Bunyip to reasure him. The bunyip is now somewhat battle worn... i know you guys will proably largh at the pic but beleave me to took a good deal of time. ^^

so enjoy.

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Attachment: [url="http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/caroo/2005326232721_shazzaridesc…"]shazzaridescfin.jpg[/url]
143.16 KB

Submitted by Anuxinamoon on Fri, 01/04/05 - 8:49 AM Permalink

Cool. I haven't played the game myself though *hides*

Few things you might want to fix up is that her breasts are very strange looking. Try pushing them out more to the side and point the them out to the side more so they are at a 3 1/4 view. Also her shoulder joints look really large which gives the impression of them comming forward (I don't know if this is what you wanted or not)

You could also soften the picture by colouring the line art of your drawing a similar shade to the colour its outlining. It's just that the black lines look really strong against your colours as the shading lacks any strong contrast :)
Not sure how that would look, but it's just a tip. [;)]