Skip to main content

Project :: Tenshi

Submitted by Ninja on

Hi all,

I havent posted here for a very long time [:X]. Anyways i just finished this image recently. The texturing isnt that great because it was a rush job.... 1 day to do it [xx(] (now that suks)

Anyways the picture is an overly done 2 twin assasins in repose action. I know very cheesy but i wanted it to be that way. Its mainly to focus on the characters.

ill post some more images soon... hopefully...[:I]
BTW: Tenshi:: means "angels" in japanese.

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/ninja/2005227185433_project_tens…]

Submitted by Barry Dahlberg on Mon, 28/02/05 - 10:13 PM Permalink

Hey Chris, looking good, I'll leave proper comments to the artists but keep up the good work!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 01/03/05 - 1:08 AM Permalink

looks awesome, pretty good tex for a one day job! very stylish render wd

Submitted by Makk on Tue, 01/03/05 - 1:23 AM Permalink

Very nice
A good job texturing too for one day. Lacks a bit of shading but it looks like you were going for that kind of look. What res are they? also whats the polycount on the models?
The noses look a little odd though, nothing major though :)

Submitted by Ninja on Tue, 01/03/05 - 3:25 AM Permalink

Bazz: Thanks mate :)

Moonunit: Thank u

Mark : good spot on the nose... it does look very funny. The facial anatomy are very incorrect basically the whole thing is very stylised.. because i drew the template and not using real people as reference, which i should have *doh*. oh wells it was a good practice. though next time round im using references. im not happy with the hair on the black chick as well... i will have to make little changes.

The polys are ramped up to 1.5 million polys. I have a larger scale image. which truly shows the textures, but cant post it cause it is too high rez.

Thanks again.

Submitted by Leviron on Tue, 01/03/05 - 7:04 AM Permalink

Well no one said they don't want to see high res... where's the problem?

Nice models btw.

Submitted by Kalescent on Tue, 01/03/05 - 9:09 AM Permalink

Leviron: The pic is too high res to post - (theres a size limit of the pics we can upload)

Ninja: Kick ass man [:)] both there faces remind me of Courtney Love.

Submitted by LiveWire on Tue, 01/03/05 - 9:33 AM Permalink

i really like the stylised look, and the colours too.

Submitted by Ninja on Tue, 01/03/05 - 9:01 PM Permalink

Hi all,

Thank you for your kind comments...

Leviron: As requested a very high resolution render of the image. Sorry for the massive file size because somehow i compress a little the details and colour seem to loose the texture. Kinda wiered [?]

HIGH RESOLUTION [xx(]: [url]http://www.members.optushome.com.au/cconcepcion/WIP/ptenhires.jpg[/url]

I will post wires and also single renders of the chicks soon. [:D]

Submitted by Aven on Thu, 03/03/05 - 1:36 AM Permalink

I saw this posted on CG Talk. IT was pretty cool. Really well done for the style :)

Hazard - Is that Courtney Love comment a good or a bad thing ;)

Posted by Ninja on

Hi all,

I havent posted here for a very long time [:X]. Anyways i just finished this image recently. The texturing isnt that great because it was a rush job.... 1 day to do it [xx(] (now that suks)

Anyways the picture is an overly done 2 twin assasins in repose action. I know very cheesy but i wanted it to be that way. Its mainly to focus on the characters.

ill post some more images soon... hopefully...[:I]
BTW: Tenshi:: means "angels" in japanese.

[img]http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/ninja/2005227185433_project_tens…]

Submitted by Barry Dahlberg on Mon, 28/02/05 - 10:13 PM Permalink

Hey Chris, looking good, I'll leave proper comments to the artists but keep up the good work!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 01/03/05 - 1:08 AM Permalink

looks awesome, pretty good tex for a one day job! very stylish render wd

Submitted by Makk on Tue, 01/03/05 - 1:23 AM Permalink

Very nice
A good job texturing too for one day. Lacks a bit of shading but it looks like you were going for that kind of look. What res are they? also whats the polycount on the models?
The noses look a little odd though, nothing major though :)

Submitted by Ninja on Tue, 01/03/05 - 3:25 AM Permalink

Bazz: Thanks mate :)

Moonunit: Thank u

Mark : good spot on the nose... it does look very funny. The facial anatomy are very incorrect basically the whole thing is very stylised.. because i drew the template and not using real people as reference, which i should have *doh*. oh wells it was a good practice. though next time round im using references. im not happy with the hair on the black chick as well... i will have to make little changes.

The polys are ramped up to 1.5 million polys. I have a larger scale image. which truly shows the textures, but cant post it cause it is too high rez.

Thanks again.

Submitted by Leviron on Tue, 01/03/05 - 7:04 AM Permalink

Well no one said they don't want to see high res... where's the problem?

Nice models btw.

Submitted by Kalescent on Tue, 01/03/05 - 9:09 AM Permalink

Leviron: The pic is too high res to post - (theres a size limit of the pics we can upload)

Ninja: Kick ass man [:)] both there faces remind me of Courtney Love.

Submitted by LiveWire on Tue, 01/03/05 - 9:33 AM Permalink

i really like the stylised look, and the colours too.

Submitted by Ninja on Tue, 01/03/05 - 9:01 PM Permalink

Hi all,

Thank you for your kind comments...

Leviron: As requested a very high resolution render of the image. Sorry for the massive file size because somehow i compress a little the details and colour seem to loose the texture. Kinda wiered [?]

HIGH RESOLUTION [xx(]: [url]http://www.members.optushome.com.au/cconcepcion/WIP/ptenhires.jpg[/url]

I will post wires and also single renders of the chicks soon. [:D]

Submitted by Aven on Thu, 03/03/05 - 1:36 AM Permalink

I saw this posted on CG Talk. IT was pretty cool. Really well done for the style :)

Hazard - Is that Courtney Love comment a good or a bad thing ;)