Skip to main content

NWN Peristent World 3d Modelling - Ideal for Folio

Hi all,

I am looking for someone (or several someones) to assist me with a few projects that I don't have the time or the technical ability to work on right now, but which I would really appreciate assistance with.

I am designing a NWN 1 Persistent World, and need somebody creative to help me with modeling a few tile sets. You would be using 3ds Max to make the custom content, it would probably be ideal for a university student working on a folio or something similar to that.

I don't have the money to pay somebody a proper salary or anything, but I can offer payment per piece completed, please email me at "star_of_thewest@hotmail.com", this is a standing offer and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi all,

I am looking for someone (or several someones) to assist me with a few projects that I don't have the time or the technical ability to work on right now, but which I would really appreciate assistance with.

I am designing a NWN 1 Persistent World, and need somebody creative to help me with modeling a few tile sets. You would be using 3ds Max to make the custom content, it would probably be ideal for a university student working on a folio or something similar to that.

I don't have the money to pay somebody a proper salary or anything, but I can offer payment per piece completed, please email me at "star_of_thewest@hotmail.com", this is a standing offer and any help would be greatly appreciated!