Designers - Multiple Positions Available!
Pandemic Studios Australian office is currently hiring a full production team for a new, AAA, next-gen, console title. We are looking for Level Designers, Systems Designers, and Mission Designers. All artists interested in current or future opportunities at Pandemic Studios are encouraged to apply.
Are you ready to live in a uniquely beautiful city with a relaxed lifestyle? Do you want to live in a place where you can scuba, snorkel, surf, camp, hike or bike all within 90 minutes of your home? Do you want to work for a company that not only provides a unique work environment, but also fun, food and great social events?
Pandemic Studios is the largest independent game developer in the world, making games that we are passionate about. We are currently seeking experienced game developers to undertake key development roles within a fun, professional studio and join a team as committed to games as you are!
- Participates in game design at the interface and content levels.
- Strives for the highest quality in their work by listening to feedback and incorporating changes as requested by the Lead Designer and Creative Director during the development process.
- Works to create game design elements which meet the creative vision and fun factor standards as developed by the design team.
- At least three years of relevant industry experience including one published title.
- Successful completion of a degree from a recognized post-secondary institute, preferably in a creative or technical discipline, or equivalent experience or training.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to move with ease between projects and tasks as required.
- Must possess strong communication skills; effectively communicates issues before or as they arise and constructively communicates problems and offers solutions or help.
- Next Generation Console Experience ? Xbox360, PS3.
- Development of personal/hobby game projects.
Brisbane, Australia, has a growing game development market with over ten studios within the central business district. The gaming industry, while still relatively new in Australia, is quickly taking over Sydney and Melbourne, as well. So if you and experienced developer looking for a sea change, Pandemic Studios wants to hear from you!
Relocation and Work Visa sponsorship available to qualified applicants.
If you meet the noted qualifications and want to be part of a successful team offering a bright future then please submit the following directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter stating your availability.
- Current CV / Resume.
- Graduate and junior level applicants are highly encouraged to submit demos with their application.
Please reference a job title in the subject line of your email.
All submissions are received in confidence. Due to the high volume of submissions, we will only be able to respond to applicants of interest. No phone calls, please.