Skip to main content

Dump dump dump - 12/10/06

Submitted by J I Styles on

I'd started a dump thread a while back on polycount and never got around to doing the same here since the forums where in the transition period. Since everything's all shiney and new again, here's my sumea dump thread.

I do not make any gaurantees as to the quality or level of completeness of any of this work - in fact I can probably only gaurantee that it will all be quick lunch time / free time scribbles and dabs

COMMENCE DUMP!

bust 1

bust 2

cute sheepy sculpt wip1

cute sheepy sculpt wip2

Finished zug-zug

zug-zug timelapse .gif
J.I. Styles2006-10-12 00:38:46

Submitted by GuyBrave on Wed, 27/09/06 - 4:58 AM Permalink

zug zug is very cool.... how any polies is he?

Submitted by J I Styles on Wed, 27/09/06 - 5:23 AM Permalink

doh the animated timelapse gif is broke -- I'll fix it...

I don't have him in front of me at the moment, but if I remember right, zugzug is something like 3000-4000 tri's. I'll check when I get home tonight.

Submitted by Makk on Wed, 27/09/06 - 12:09 PM Permalink

Yeah saw these on PC, nice work.
Was zugzug contract work or just personal? Is it posible to see the flats for him? I always enjoy looking at how you render metals.

Submitted by Johnn on Sat, 30/09/06 - 7:30 AM Permalink

nice stuff - 'Bust 1' made me want to sketch up concept variations. It really triggered my imagination!

keep em coming.

Submitted by J I Styles on Thu, 12/10/06 - 10:37 AM Permalink

a sculpt for a self motivating challenge that Ashkat Mizambekov and myself did over at polycount. Didn't push him as far as I would've liked to , but I still learnt quite a few things on this one which was nice.

I'd started a dump thread a while back on polycount and never got around to doing the same here since the forums where in the transition period. Since everything's all shiney and new again, here's my sumea dump thread.

I do not make any gaurantees as to the quality or level of completeness of any of this work - in fact I can probably only gaurantee that it will all be quick lunch time / free time scribbles and dabs

COMMENCE DUMP!

bust 1

bust 2

cute sheepy sculpt wip1

cute sheepy sculpt wip2

Finished zug-zug

zug-zug timelapse .gif
J.I. Styles2006-10-12 00:38:46

Submitted by GuyBrave on Wed, 27/09/06 - 4:58 AM Permalink

zug zug is very cool.... how any polies is he?

Submitted by J I Styles on Wed, 27/09/06 - 5:23 AM Permalink

doh the animated timelapse gif is broke -- I'll fix it...

I don't have him in front of me at the moment, but if I remember right, zugzug is something like 3000-4000 tri's. I'll check when I get home tonight.

Submitted by Makk on Wed, 27/09/06 - 12:09 PM Permalink

Yeah saw these on PC, nice work.
Was zugzug contract work or just personal? Is it posible to see the flats for him? I always enjoy looking at how you render metals.

Submitted by Johnn on Sat, 30/09/06 - 7:30 AM Permalink

nice stuff - 'Bust 1' made me want to sketch up concept variations. It really triggered my imagination!

keep em coming.

Submitted by J I Styles on Thu, 12/10/06 - 10:37 AM Permalink

a sculpt for a self motivating challenge that Ashkat Mizambekov and myself did over at polycount. Didn't push him as far as I would've liked to , but I still learnt quite a few things on this one which was nice.