Skip to main content

Young computer scientist to-be looking for an opportunity to launch my career

Submitted by valeuf on

Hello,

I am going to graduate a 5-year degree in computer science in France (in "Grande École") and after a first experience recently in the video-game industry, I would like to start my career in this field.

I studied and worked in South Korea for almost 18 months, and I'd like to stay far away from France, since I really enjoy the life overseas. So I am currently looking for some opportunity to work as a programmer in a Video Game Studio, even for a short-contract. I am still newbie in the field, but with my major in Graphic Rendering and AI, and my previous work experiences with an iPhone game, I think I can definitely fit into a position for a junior programmer.

I already saw that there is no many opportunities, but if you have some advice about finding a job for a new-grad, I would be really glad to listen to it.

Feel free to check my LinkedIN profile for more information about me: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/valentinjaniaut

Cheers,

Posted by valeuf on

Hello,

I am going to graduate a 5-year degree in computer science in France (in "Grande École") and after a first experience recently in the video-game industry, I would like to start my career in this field.

I studied and worked in South Korea for almost 18 months, and I'd like to stay far away from France, since I really enjoy the life overseas. So I am currently looking for some opportunity to work as a programmer in a Video Game Studio, even for a short-contract. I am still newbie in the field, but with my major in Graphic Rendering and AI, and my previous work experiences with an iPhone game, I think I can definitely fit into a position for a junior programmer.

I already saw that there is no many opportunities, but if you have some advice about finding a job for a new-grad, I would be really glad to listen to it.

Feel free to check my LinkedIN profile for more information about me: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/valentinjaniaut

Cheers,