Skip to main content

News editor problem

Submitted by Brawsome on

Hi Souri,

I've been having a problem editing a recent post I made (3195). I accidentally put an 'I' in front of 'GDAA' (so it's coming out as IGDAA. Anyway, the editor keeps coming up with a date problem every time I try to edit it, can you please look into this? Also, if you get it fixed, can you change IGDAA to GDAA? It's a bit of an embarrassing mistake, and there's frustratingly nothing I can do about it.

Submitted by souri on Thu, 26/07/07 - 5:03 AM Permalink

Sorry about that, there was a tiny bug in the editing of news which I was working on last night. I was fixed it this morning though, and I've changed your news item.

Submitted by souri on Wed, 01/08/07 - 4:28 PM Permalink

Hey, just a note on the Team Bondi PS3 exclusive game you posted, I think it's incorrect. The wording in that original news story is a bit misleading

"The companies said they wouldn’t talk about the details of the arrangement other than to say it is not referring to upcoming title LA Noire. That Rockstar game is a “next generation crime thriller” developed by the Australia-based studio Team Bondi, and is said to “blend cinema and gaming.”"

The last sentence is actually describing L.A Noire, not the new PS3 exclusive. I'm certain that the new PS3 exclusive isn't L.A Noire (or a new title by Team Bondi), there've been a tonne of news stories on that Rockstar PS3 exclusive, and most of them were quick to say that the new title wasn't L.A Noire, or that Team Bondi was working on it.

Also, just a note about the news editor, for some reason the news images has stopped working O_O.. I've spent an hour looking into it and still can't figure out what exactly happened. If you need to embed pics in your news item, post your news and then go to edit it again and upload it there.

Posted by Brawsome on

Hi Souri,

I've been having a problem editing a recent post I made (3195). I accidentally put an 'I' in front of 'GDAA' (so it's coming out as IGDAA. Anyway, the editor keeps coming up with a date problem every time I try to edit it, can you please look into this? Also, if you get it fixed, can you change IGDAA to GDAA? It's a bit of an embarrassing mistake, and there's frustratingly nothing I can do about it.

Submitted by souri on Thu, 26/07/07 - 5:03 AM Permalink

Sorry about that, there was a tiny bug in the editing of news which I was working on last night. I was fixed it this morning though, and I've changed your news item.

Submitted by souri on Wed, 01/08/07 - 4:28 PM Permalink

Hey, just a note on the Team Bondi PS3 exclusive game you posted, I think it's incorrect. The wording in that original news story is a bit misleading

"The companies said they wouldn’t talk about the details of the arrangement other than to say it is not referring to upcoming title LA Noire. That Rockstar game is a “next generation crime thriller” developed by the Australia-based studio Team Bondi, and is said to “blend cinema and gaming.”"

The last sentence is actually describing L.A Noire, not the new PS3 exclusive. I'm certain that the new PS3 exclusive isn't L.A Noire (or a new title by Team Bondi), there've been a tonne of news stories on that Rockstar PS3 exclusive, and most of them were quick to say that the new title wasn't L.A Noire, or that Team Bondi was working on it.

Also, just a note about the news editor, for some reason the news images has stopped working O_O.. I've spent an hour looking into it and still can't figure out what exactly happened. If you need to embed pics in your news item, post your news and then go to edit it again and upload it there.